[77] Life Changing

Stiles stumbled through the woods, looking around with panic.

"We're seriously doing this?" Stiles looked behind him hearing Scott's voice.

"You're the one always bitchin that nothing ever happens in this town."

Stiles watched as Scott Madi and himself walked through the woods. This was the night Scott got bit. This is where it all started.

"I was trying to get a good night sleep before practice tomorrow."

"No he won't let you on the team, and honestly I don't want you on it either, it's brutal." Stiles answered.

"But why? I better than you at lacrosse!" Madison exclaimed as they walked through the woods. Stiles turned around the flash light blinding Madison as he held it.

Stiles chuckled quietly as he saw Madison. He couldn't believe how far they've come. Madi was one of the best players on the team. Madison was his girlfriend. Girlfriend. If he were to tell that to the Stiles that ran through the woods, the boy would never believe.

"No you're not! I'm better than you, right Scott." Stiles said making him and Madison look at the boy.

"Uh," Scott said trying to find a answer that wouldn't hurt Stiles's feelings. "No comment." He said walking ahead of them..

"Guys wait up!" Stiles watched as the buzzcut boy ran through the woods with Madi.

He watched as his younger self was caught by his dad, him yelling in shock and falling to the ground.

"Hang on, Hang on." Stiles watched as his dad grabbed him, looking between the boy and Madison, "This little delinquent belongs to me and I know his friend."

"Dad how you doing?" Stiles asked casually. His father looked at Madison who gave him a smile.

"Well, young man I'm gonna walk you back to your car and you're gonna take Madison home, since you dragged her here, and then you and I are gonna have a conversation about something call invasion of privacy."

Stiles watched, him seeing flashlights start to point towards his direction. He stumbled back, falling onto something large. He turned around seeing the nemeton.

~~~

"You okay?" Issac asked. "You seem a bit- pale."

"Guess it's just the effects of feeling your brother die for 16 hours." Madi said panicking as she paced.

Issac walked up to her, "Madi relax they'll be fine." He brought her to a chair, sitting down next to her and wrapping his arm around her shoulder, bring her in as they waited for the three to wake up.

They missed this. Them just hanging out together. After Scott got bit they just spent less and less time together. And especially after everything that happened to Issac, there was no time to hang out. There was never a break. During last summer they thought everything would be over, and they got spend a lot more time together, just like they used to do before all the crap.

Issac looked up at Lydia and Freddie who talked "Oh he's so screwed." Issac chuckled making Madi look.

"What?" Madi asked looking at Freddie and Lydia.