[26] Life Changing

Madi called Danny asking him to come to Stiles's house to come do lab work with them

Madi called Danny asking him to come to Stiles's house to come do lab work with them. Once he arrived she brought him upstairs and Stiles started talking while Madi sat on his bed and Derek sat next to her in a chair.

"You want me to do what?" Danny asked confused.

"Trace a text." Stiles answered.

"I came here to do lab work." Danny said looking at Madi for an answer. "That's what lab partners do." She just shrugged.

"And you will, once you trace the text." Stiles answered as Madi looked at the book Derek was reading.

"And what makes you think I know how?" Danny asked.

"I looked up your arrest report, so." Stiles said.

"I was 13. They dropped the charges." Danny explained.

"Whatever." Stiles said quietly, not caring.

"No, we're doing lab work." Danny said grabbing a chair and sitting next to Stiles. He glanced at the man sitting next to Madi. "Who's he again?"

"Um, my cousin," Stiles started, "Miguel." He stayed making Madi snort quietly, but loud enough for Derek to hear making him glare at both her and Stiles.

"What'cha reading Miguel?" Madison asked Derek to annoy him. He didn't even look up from his book.

"Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny asked. Madi looked at his shirt and then looked at Stiles.

"Yeah, yes, he gets these horrible nosebleeds. Hey Miguel." Stiles called out making Derek look up and glare at him. "I thought I told you you could borrow one of my shirts." Stiles said glancing repeatedly at his dresser telling Derek to go.

Derek shut his book and tossed it at Madi. It landed on Madi's legs making her glare at tossed it off her legs.

"So anyway we know you have the skills to trace that text, so we should probably," Stiles started as Derek took off his shirt. Madi noticed the spiral tattoo on his back before looking back at Stiles and Danny.

"Uh Stiles?" Derek asked.

"Yes?" Stiles answered making Danny and Stiles look at Derek.

"This, no fit." Derek said holding up one of Stiles shirt as Madison watched in amusement seeing Dereks and Stiles's pissed off face while Danny just looked at Derek in awe.

"Then try something else on." Stiles said going back to Danny. Stiles noticed Danny staring at Derek making him look back in fourth in shock. "Hey, that one looks pretty good, huh? What do you think Danny?"