[8] Life Changing

Madison walked out to the field, going to the bleachers as some of the lacrosse players started coming to the field

"Come to watch me win?" She heard someone from behind her.

She smiled and furred her eyebrows. "Are you even first line?" She asked the blonde boy who walked to her.

"Hey, who knows, someone might get hurt and I will get to play." Issac said with hope. Madi chuckled.

"Well, if I see the number 14 on the field I promise to cheer. Until then, have fun watching the game." She said. Issac smiled and chuckled as she turned around going to find her mom.

Once she found her mom they both took a seat on the bleachers. The ref blew his whistle and the players got ready.

"Oh Scott, don't do anything stupid." Madison whispered to herself. She glanced at the side benches seeing Sheriff Stilinski talking to Stiles.

The game started and Madison and her mother watched as no one passed the ball to Scott.

"Why isn't anyone passing the ball to Scott? Isn't he part of the game?" Her mom asked.

"I don't know, oh my god!" Madison started but then watched as her brother got pushed to the ground by his own teammate. It was Jackass. Of course it's him.

Jackson got there team a point and everyone started cheering. Her mom stood up and started clapping.

"Mom why are you cheering on Jackass?" Madison asked.

"Because Madi, I came here to cheer on the team." Melissa stayed sitting back down. Madison was looking around and watched as Lydia and Allison lifted a sign that said we luv u Jackson!

"It just keeps getting worse." Madison exclaimed. She looked at Stiles who was looking at her gesture to come down.

"I'll be right back mom." She told her mom before getting up. She made her way down to the side bench and sat next to Stiles.

"This isn't gonna be good, isn't it?" Madi asked.

"Nope." Stiles responded, fidgeting with his lacrosse gloves. She watched as the lacrosse player behind Scott took a slow step back away from Scott.

"Oh no." Madison said hoping it wasn't because he's shifting. The ref blew the whistle and the ball flew into the air.

They two teens watches as Scott jumped above two players and caught the ball. Stiles and Madison looked at each other, knowing he was using his werewolf abilities.

They watched as Scott avoided all the opposite players with ease, scoring a goal. Everyone jumped up and cheered.

"Go Scott!" Madi yelled out as Stiles yelled out in disbelief. They watched as a player from the other team got the ball but passed it to Scott, purposely.