[18] Life Changing

"What are we doing?" Scott asked as they walked outside into the parking lot

"You'll see hold on." Stiles answered. "Okay, stand right there. Do you have your keys?"

Scott handed them to him. "Perfect, hold em up like so. Just like that." Stiles said fixing Scott's hold on his keys. "Now whatever happens just think about Allison. Try to find her voice like you did at the game. Got it?"

"Okay." Scott said confused.

"Okay, just keep holding it right there." Stiles said glancing back. He grabbed Madison hand making her face heat up.

He started walking towards a car and with his other hand he grabbed his keys. Once they got to the car, Stiles dragged his key along the side of the car, leaving a long scratch mark.

Once they got a little away Stiles started yelling as Madi watched in shock.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing to that truck, bro?" Stiles yelled out catching the drivers attention.

"What the hell?" The driver asked angrily. Scott watched like a lost puppy until the driver punched him square in his crooked jaw.

"Oh my god wow." Madison exclaimed as Scott and the driver started fighting, others joining in to beat up Scott. Stiles took out the heart rate monitor.

"Come on stay calm. Stay calm." He muttered looking up seeing four people beat up Scott. "Oh that's not okay."

"Scott come on." Madison whispered looking between the monitor and Scott. They watched as his heart rate went down. He did it. Madison laughed in shock and amusement.

She wrapped her arms around Stiles neck, hugging him in happiness. Stiles tensed up before hugging her back, his smile bigger than before.

"Stop! Hey stop it right now!" Mr. Harris yelled running up making the others run away. Stiles and Madison broke the hug looking. "What do you idiots think you're doing?" He asked making Scott look at the other two.

Stiles held up the monitor with a smile, showing Scott he did it. They ended up in detention but, it was totally worth it.

"Excuse me sir?" Scott asked Mr. Harris from the lab table he was sitting at. Madison sat in front of them. "I know it's detention and all but I'm supposed to be at work and I don't want to get fired."

Mr. Harris gave a light smile before going back to his work, not caring about Scott's job.

"You knew I would heal." Scott said to Stiles making Madi turn around.

"Yep." Stiles answered.

"So you did that to help me learn." Scott stated.

"Yep." Stiles answered again. Madison smiled lightly knowing half of it was revenge.