[9] Life Changing

They walked to science

They walked to science. Scott was already sitting in a seat next to someone. And there was only two spots opened, one of them next to Jackson.

Stiles and Madison looked at each other before they both ran for the seat not next to Jackson. Stiles got there first and grinned at Madi, it immediately going away seeing the death glare she was giving him.

She sighed and went to the seat next to Jackson. She sat down dropping her bag next to her chair.

She grabbed her stuff and started doing the notes when she felt Jackson stare at her. From the corner of her eye she saw him going to talk.

"Shut up." She said before he could talk.

"I didn't say anything." Jackson stated confused.

"You didn't have to, your presence annoys me." Madi told him. Jackson chuckled glancing at the front board.

"You know you love me, Madz." Jackson said with a smirk.

Madison glared at him, "You know what Jackass," She started.

"Ms. McCall, do you have anything to share with the class, or should you tell us at detention?" Mr. Harris cut her off catching the attention of the class.

"Uh, I was just was telling Jackson to stop talking." Madison answered.

"Okay, well Mr. Whittemore quiet down." Mr. Harris warned him. Madison's mouth dropped in shock, why does he threat her with detention and not Jackass?

Madison glared at Jackson who just smiled back. The rest of the period consisted of Jackass annoying Madison by stealing her pencil or bumping the table purposely to make her mess up.

It got to the point where Madison started messing with him. She would take his paper while he was writing so a long pencil streak would go across his paper. Then she started poking his arm with a pen, leaving dots.

"I should of let her sit here, look at them." Stiles said glaring at Jackson who was smirking while he annoyed Madison. Jealousy rose in Stiles as Madison tried not to laugh while she grabbed Jackson paper again.

Stiles grabbed a piece of paper and crumbled it. He threw it and it hit Jackson's head, immediately looking the other direction. Jackson turned around glaring, trying to find the person who threw it.

Madison slapped her hand over her mouth to stop herself from laughing. She looked around and looked at Scott, who looked confused and amused. She noticed Stiles looking anywhere but Jackson.

Stiles caught her stare and she smiled, holding in her laugh. Stiles smiled, knowing she knew. He looked at her smiled, butterflies swarming his stomach.

Madison went back to her work and Stiles went back to work with a smile on his face. After awhile him and Scott started talking about his dream and the incident.