[56] Life Changing

"So you think they kidnapped Heather to turn her?" Scott asked

The trio walked out of class and into the hallway, Stiles immediately telling them how the blonde girl, Heather, went missing. Madi now felt terrible for hating the girl.

"Derek says it's easier to turn teenagers," Madi stated.

"But what would a pack of Alphas need with a Beta?" Scott asked.

"Scott, I don't know, I don't care," Stiles said glancing at Madi before sighing, "This girl-, our moms were best friends before mine died, all right? We used to take frickin' bubble baths together when we were three. I gotta find her."

Madi pushed down any jealousy, knowing Stiles didn't mean it in a romantic way, "Then we need Issac to remember." She stated.

"How?" Stiles asked, "Peter and Derek couldn't do it. You know any other werewolves with a better trick?"

Scott stopped making them look, "Maybe not a werewolf, but someone who knows a lot about 'em."

~~~

"How slow does his heart rate have to be?" Madi asked Deaton as Issac stared at the bath full of ice.

"Very slow." Deaton answered.

"Okay well, how slow is very slow?" Derek asked.

"Nearly dead."

Issac looked at Madi nervously, her trying to giving him a reassuring smile, her failing miserably as her face converted into fear. Issac sighed, looking at the water. He put his hand in, quickly pulling it back out as he hissed.

"It's safe though, right?" Issac asked.

"Do want me to answer honestly?" Deaton asked back.

Issac sighed, "No. No, not really."

The snap of a rubber glove caused everyone's attention to look towards the sound, seeing Stiles looking at his new rubber glove. He looked at them, noticing them all staring at him.

"What?" He asked. Derek gave him a look, causing him to frown and take his glove off.

Derek looked at Issac who kept glancing at the ice with uncertainty, "Look if it feels to risky you don't have to do this."

Scott and Madi nodded in agreement, Issac looking at all of them. He looked at the ice one more time before slipping his shirt off.