[11] Life Changing

"Why am I here?" Madison asked as Lydia dragged her up the stairs of Allisons house

"Why am I here?" Madison asked as Lydia dragged her up the stairs of Allisons house. "I'm not even going on the date."

"Because I want your opinion on outfits." Lydia said making Madison look at her weirdly as they walked into Allison room.

"You hate my taste in fashion." Madison said to her.

"Okay. We brought you here to talk about Stiles." Allison said truthfully. Madison turned around to walk out but Lydia closed the door giving her glare that basically said to stay.

Madison glared at her and walked into the room. She huffed as she sat down.

"We've been avoid this conversation for too long and it's getting on my nerves." Lydia said looking at herself in the mirror.

"What conversation?" Madison asked.

"You and Stiles." Lydia answered. "You obviously like him."

"I do not." Madison corrected her.

"So you're saying that you never thought of Stiles romantically?" Allison asked.

Madison remember the time they were in the hospital and they almost kissed, and last night where she felt like she was in a trance. Or every time he took her hand she got butterflies in her stomach.

"No." She lied to them and herself. Lydia and Allison looked at each other and then back at her. "Okay fine, maybe." Madison said breaking under the pressure.

"Finally it took you what? Ten years?" Lydia asked. Madison was about to correct her but she knew Stiles since she was 6, and she's 16 now.

"You have to tell him." Allison exclaimed.

"It's probably just a small crush, doesn't mean anything. And if I tell him, he probably won't like me back." Madison stated. "Which will lead to me losing one of my best friends."

"Are you serious?" Allison asked. "Have you seen the way he looks at you! He is in love with you."

Madison mouth opened in shock. She looked at Lydia who nodded. She fell back, laying flat on her back, taking this in.

Stiles might like her. She likes Stiles. The smart, awkward, adhd boy she's knows for ten years. Madison smiled lightly thinking of him, butterflies appearing in her stomach.

"Ugh finally. Thank you Allison for helping me get her to admit it. Now it's time for operation b. Get them together." Lydia stated. "But after our double date."