[53] Life Changing

Madi heard the familiar engine making her rush down the stairs

Madi heard the familiar engine making her rush down the stairs. She jumped down the last two running to the door.

She opened, revealing Stiles who was just about to knock, "How long do we have?" He asked with urgency.

Madi looked at her phone, "20 minutes till Scott comes, 30 till Lydia and Allison." She huffed.

"Good," Stiles said walking in and crashing his lips on hers. He kicked the door closed behind him, both of them stumbling towards the stairs.

Madi stepped up the stairs, Stiles tripping due to not watching where he was going, Madi giggled into the kiss, "Let's just get up the stairs so you don't hurt yourself." She murmured into the kiss before breaking in.

By the time Stiles opened his eyes to look at her, she was already at the top of the steps. She smirked at him before walking to her room. He quickly scrambled up the stairs, following into her room.

He looked around her room, not seeing her. He heard the door gently close behind him making him turn around, seeing the curly haired girl. She quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, continuing the kiss.

Stiles wrapped his arms around her waist, them slowly moving to her bed. Madi ran her fingers through Stiles hair, which had grown out of the summer.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love your hair?" She asked into the kiss.

"Once or twice." Stiles answered as they fell back onto her bed. Stiles moved his hands to the side of Madi as he leaned above her, her keeping her hands on the sides of his face as they kissed.

The past summer as been amazing. Madi couldn't even remember the last time she was this happy. She doesn't even think she's ever been this happy. She got all her grades up before the last day of school.

Allison went to France with her dad for the summer to get away from everything, but kept in contact with Madi. Jackson moved to England, also getting away from everything. Madi had to take care of a heart broken Lydia but now the red haired girl was fine and ready to get back in the game.

Madi talked and visited Derek a lot more. He taught her everything she needed about being a werewolf, helping her on the full moon. They definitely were more close, Madi couldn't tell if it was just because Derek was the one who bit her, or it was he was actually started to open up and feel comfortable with her.

She's been keeping up on Issac, who was looking for Erica and Boyd. He lived in Derek's loft, so Madi saw him a lot when she visited Derek. At the beginning of the summer it was a little bit awkward for her and Issac, but now they've gotten back into their old friendship, making Madi really happy.

Her and her brother were closer than ever, if that was even possible. She helped him get over the missing Allison part. She even started to teach him to paint. It ended terribly though, considering he got on the rug. Throughout the entire summer Scott though it would be funny to test Madi's strengths just for the fun of it, him ending up getting hurt every time.