[74] Life Changing

"Where are the others?" Allison asked as Issac ran out the car to them

"I don't know, Scott, Madi and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. I had to get Cora out." Issac told her.

The werwolf and the hunters looked seeing a car pull up to them. Derek quickly got out, "Where's Madi and the boys?" Allison asked in panic.

"Stiles is still at the hospital," Derek said getting Cora out of the car, "He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now."

"What about the twins and Melissa?" Chris asked.

"Jennifer took Melissa."

They all stood there in shock, "W-what about Madi? And Scott?" Allison asked worried. Derek didn't answer, "Derek where are they?"

Derek stopped, turning around to look at her. Allison heart pounding seeing the expression on his face.

~~~

Stiles stared at the ground in a daze. They left.

She left him.

He looked to his left, and if possible his mood got even worse. He sighed, "Just perfect." He clenched his jaw seeing Rafael McCall, aka Scott and Madi's dad, aka the biggest dickhead to ever exist. Stiles hatred for the man was beyond words.

"A Stilinski at the center of this whole mess what a shocker." Rafael said as he walked up to Stiles. "Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?"

"If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid."

Rafael chuckled, "Where's your dad? And why's no one been able to contact him?"

"I don't know. Haven't seen him in hours." Stiles answered.

"Is he drinking again?" Rafael asked.

Stiles huffed in annoyance, "What do you mean again? He never had to stop."

"But he did have to stop. Is he drinking like he used to?" The older man asked.

"All right how bout this? Next time I see him, I'll give him a field sobriety test, okay? Well do the alphabet start with F end with U."

Rafael smiled in amusement, "How about you just tell me what the hell happened here?"

"I don't know what happened here." Stiles lied, "I was stuck in the elevators the whole time."

"You're not the one who put the name on the doors are you?" He asked.

Stiles looked up at him confused, "What name?"