[47] Life Changing

Madi watched the party with a proud smile, seeing all the drag queens and lacrosse team which caused more people to come

Madi glanced down at her cast, which was now filled up with names, like her brother, Allison, Danny, some of the drag queens, and a whole bunch other people she didn't even know.

"Are you gonna apologize to Allison or what?" Stiles asked as the boys looked at the girl across the party.

"Why should I apologize?" Scott asked.

"Because you're the guy. It's like what we do." Stiles stated the obvious.

"But I didn't do anything wrong." Scott said.

"Well then you should definitely apologize. See anytime a guy thinks he hasn't done anything wrong it means he's definitely done something wrong." Stiles explained.

Madi looked at the buzz cut boy and smiled with pride, "I taught you so well." She said before looking at Scott. "You. I don't know what happened to you."

"I'm not apologizing." Scott said sternly. Madi rolled her eyes, leaving to get more punch.

"Is that the full moon talking buddy?" Stiles asked watching the girl leave.

"Probably." Scott answered. "Why do you care, anyway?"

"Because, Scott something's gotta go right here. I mean we're getting our asses royally kicked if you haven't noticed. People are dying. I got my dad fired. You're gonna be held back in school. And I'm getting nowhere with Madi." Stiles rambled before realizing who he was talking to. "Not that I want to be with your sister." He lied making Scott roll his eyes, "and on top of all that I got watch you lose Allison to a stalker like Matt. I'm gonna stab myself in the face."

Scott stood up urgently, "Don't stab yourself in the face."

"Why not?" Stiles asked.

"Cause Jackson's here."

~~~

Madi swallowed the last part of her fifth cup of whatever Lydia made. She looked around for Stiles and Scott, not finding them. She noticed Lydia and Allison talking making her walk over to them.

"Hey where's Stiles and Scott?" She asked them, making them look at her confused.

"I'm sorry," Lydia started with a amused smile, "Who are you?"

Madi chuckled, "haha very funny. Where are they?"

Lydia looked at Allison, "do you know who she is?" She whispered but loud enough for Madison to hear.