[22] Life Changing

Madi opened her eyes lazily, glaring at the alarm that was going off on her nightstand

Madi opened her eyes lazily, glaring at the alarm that was going off on her nightstand. She slammed her hand on the button, turning it off.

She stood up lazily and looked at her door which was now open, probably due to her mom making sure she was awake.

She watched as Scott passed her door. She remembered tonight was a full moon. She shook off her uneasy feeling and got ready for school. After she and Scott rode their bikes to school. Madi didn't even try to talk to Scott about Allison, fully aware of his plan to get her back.

She got to the school and looked around, seeing police everywhere. She sighed gripping her bag tighter before walking into the school.

She turned the hall seeing Stiles walking away from his dad.

"You okay?" She asked seeing his nervous expression.

"Yeah just stressed about the full moon." Stiles said as they started waking towards their class.

"Yeah tell me about it." Madi said as she walked in the classroom. She made eye contact with Allison and quickly looked away.

"Madi!" She heard Allison call out. She cringed and looked at Stiles hoping he would stay with her.

He chuckled. "Nope bye." He answered her look, walking to a seat. She glared at the back of his head before looking at Allison.

She smiled and walked to her desk. "Hey." She said awkwardly.

"Hey, listen, I don't want things to be awkward around the two of us just because of your brother. Your my only friend besides Lydia." Allison stated. "So can we still be friends? If it's okay?" She asked.

Madison opened her mouth in slight shock. She didn't realize that Allison only had two friends. And that she was one of the two.

"Uh, yeah, sure." Madison answered with a smile. She watched as Allison visibly relaxed and smiled.

"I got to find a seat but I'll talk to you later." Madi said. Allison nodded and Madi walked off looking for a seat.

She watched as Scott placed his things down on the only open seat by Stiles then going to Allison. Madison sighed and looked around seeing an open seat next to Issac..

She walked over and sat down behind him. He turned around leaning on her desk.

"Hey stranger." Issac said with a small smile. Madison looked at him and realized he was upset.

"Look, I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you as much. These last couple of days have been very, intense." Madison said with an apologetic look. "Please forgive me?" She asked, sticking her bottom lip out, giving him her best puppy face.

Issac stared at her, like he was debating on his answer even though they both knew the answer.

"I hate you." He answered with a smirk. Madison smiled widely making him chuckle. Stiles glanced at her seeing her smile, he looked at who she was looking at and felt Jealousy rise inside him seeing Issac with a smirk.