[68] Life Changing

"In a pool of electrified water it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human

"In a pool of electrified water it can take up to 50 milliamps to kill a normal human." Boyd explained to them, as he placed the hose one the ground, the water slowly spreading. "Less than the power it take to turn on a light bulb."

"That's comforting." Derek said.

"If we disable the circuit interrupter in the building's electrical room the current will keep coming," Boyd told them, "and anyone who steps foot in here-, well, they'll get a pretty shocking surprise."

"Especially someone who's barefoot." Issac said as the four of them looked at the water that split all over the floor.

"We're gonna be waiting awhile, aren't we?" Madi asked.

"Yep." Issac answered.

Madi sighed, "Guess I should get talking to Stiles and Scott over with while I wait then."

She grabbed her phone, turning it back on. It turned on, revealing more notifications. She opened it, calling her brother first.

"Madi?" She heard her brother voice. He was definitely mad.

"Hey Scott." Madi said in a apologetic tone.

"You tell me you're going to school. I find out you aren't at school, while people are being sacrificed, there's an alpha pack that's probably fine with killing you, and Deaton is missing!" Scott exclaimed, "Where are you?"

"Derek's." Madi answered.

"Madison! They could be there any second." Scott said panic in his voice, "You have to get out of there, get out of their way."

"Scott, they're coming later. And we have a plan." Madi told him, "I'm not leaving."

Scott sighed, "What's your plan?" He asked, not trying to get her to leaving knowing it was useless.

Madi explained everything they were doing as she sat on a high ground as the floor started to flood more and more.

"Okay. Be careful. And if you need help, call me or Stiles." Scott told her.

"Scott, find Deaton. Don't worry about me." Madi said.

"It's my job to worry about you." Scott said.

"It's actually my job. I'm older." Madi corrected with a small smile.

"By like 5 minutes!"

Madi chuckled, "Bye Scott." She hung up, going to the boys. Issac connected the wires as Boyd turned on the electricity. "Give me the wires." Madi said to Issac.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because if anything were to go wrong I would be most likely to be able to heal out of all of us." Madi stated, "Give me the wires."