[19] Life Changing

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott exclaimed as they ran in and shut the doors

"Does it look like we have a key?" Madison asked.

"Grab something!" Scott exclaimed.

"Like what?" Stiles asked panicking.

"Anything!" Scott yelled. Stiles stood up looking through the window on the door.

"No. Stiles no." Madison said freaking out.

"Yes." Stiles said opened the door.

"Stiles." Madison and Scott yelled. Madi went to going to run after him but was held back her brother.

Madison watched as Stiles grabbed the bolt cutters and then noticed the Alpha walking around the car.

"Stiles! Come back!" Madison yelled fear laced through her voice. Scott noticed and started yelling too.

Stiles looked at them and then forward seeing the alpha that looked at him. He ran inside and placed the bolt cutters in the doors.

They looked through the windows not seeing the Alpha anywhere. They backed away from the door.

"That won't hold will it?" Scott asked.

"Probably not." Stiles said now realizing the hand that was gripping his. He gave Madi's hand a squeeze to let her know they'll be ok, even though he didn't know if they will be.

They looked around hearing distant howling. They looked at each before running into a classroom. Scott and Stiles went to push the table against the door.

"Shh, stop, stop." Madison stated as soon as it made a loud screeching noise. "The doors not gonna keep it out.

"I know." Scott replied as they all breathed heavily.

"I hate your boss." Stiles said to Scott.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Deaton, the Alpha? Your boss." Stiles exclaimed.

"No." Scott said not wanting to believe it.

"Yes!" Both Stiles and Madi exclaimed.

"Murdering psycho werewolf." Stiles whispered in panic.

"It can't be." Scott said.

"Oh come on. Me and Derek we're watching him and the minute we take our eyes off him he disappears and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek 20 feet through the air?" Madi said to Scott. "That's not convenient timing?"

"It's not him." Scott said sternly.

"He killed Derek." Madi said feeling a pang in her chest. She grew found of cupcake and his awful personality. And he owed her new shoes and phone.