[28] Life Changing

"Call it again

"Call it again." Scott said to Stiles as them and Madi looked for Scott's phone.

"It's not here." Madison exclaimed tired.

"Okay so you lost your phone. Why don't you just get a new one?" Stiles asked.

"We just got new ones." Madison explained to him, waving her phone around in the air.

"We can't afford new ones." Scott said looking under his bed. "And I can't do this alone. We have to find Derek."

Scott told them about Peters visit to the animal clinic after Scott saved Jackson from Derek and hunters. He also explained the entire Deaton situation. And that Derek was now, again, missing in action.

"Well, 'A', you're not alone. You have me and Madi. And 'Be didn't you say Derek walked into gunfire?" Stiles asked. "Sounds pretty dead."

"Well, he looked pretty dead that night at the school, yet somehow he showed up like a day later, very much alive." Madi pointed out.

"Argents plan was to use him to get the Alpha, they're not gonna kill him." Scott said rushing around his room.

"All right, so then just let them do what they're planning." Stiles stated as Scott ran to his bathroom and started throwing his dirty clothes out the door.

"You know, They use Derek to get to Peter, problem solved." Stiles said as jeans came flying towards Madi.

Madi flung her hand forward, deflecting the jeans, making it hit Stiles in the face. Madi look in shock, as Stiles looked at her. Madi gave an apologetic smile in return.

"Not if Peter's going after Allison to find Derek!" Scott said grabbing their attention as he came rushing out of the bathroom. "I can't protect her on my own. Which means we either find Derek first-, just, just help me!"

Scott looked through his draws, a ball hitting Stiles in the head making Madi snicker. Stiles glared at her making her look away, a smile still on her face.

"You know this entire, Romeo and Juliet thing, it's getting kinda old." Madison said to Scott. He glared at his sister making her shrug her shoulder. "Hey we're both thinking it, I'm just the only one saying it." Madi said pointing to herself and Stiles.

"You know you probably lost it when you two were fighting. You remember that, when he was trying to kill you?" Stiles asked. "After you interrupted him trying to kill Jackson?" He added. "Are you starting to see pattern of violent behavior here?"

"He wasn't going to kill anyone. And I'm not letting him die." Scott said making Stiles sigh in annoyance.

"Could you at least think about letting him die?" Stiles begged Scott making Madi roll her eyes. "For me?"

Scott snapped his head up making the other two look at him in confusion. "What?" Madi asked.

"Mom just got home from work." Scott said getting up slowly as if he was listening to something the other two obviously couldn't hear.