[29] Life Changing

"Stiles said he's gonna be here in 15 minutes!" Scott yelled to Madi who was sitting in the bathroom as her mom straightened her hair

Madi fiddled with hands, panicking she wasn't gonna be finished in time. She already did her makeup. Well, her mom did. Madison was never one for doing or knowing how to do anything girly. It took her until she was 13 to figure out how to put her hair up in a ponytail.

"Mom, are you almost done?" Madi asked.

"If you want it to be perfect, stop rushing me. It's not easy to straighten your hair." Her mom said.

After a couple minutes her mom sprayed her hair with hair spray. "Done." Her mom said making Madi smile.

She stood up and went into her room, she took her clothes off without messing her hair up. She slipped her dress on and looked in the mirror.

She looked at herself and immediately started to find flaws. Her mom came behind her and gently pushed her hair out of her daughters face.

"You look beautiful. Don't let you mind wander." Her mom reassured her making Madi smile as her mom hugged her from behind.

"Thank you mom." Madi said looking at her mom. "Really, without you I would be a total wreck. I love you."

"I love you too." Melissa said kissing Madi's forehead. "Here." She said holding out shoes to Madi.

"You're letting new wear my nikes?" Madi asked with a small smile.

"I think you deserve it. We got you into a dress, and put makeup on you. Thats enough for me." Her mom answered. "I may have also taken your heels as payback for ruining my date."

Madi chuckled as she grabbed her shoes. She sat on the edge of her bed as the door bell rang making Madi panic and look at her mom.

"I'll get it." Her mom said. "Put your shoes on." Madi nodded.

Melissa went down the stairs and opened the door as Stiles stood there in a suit. She smiled seeing him standing there nervously.

"Stiles. She's almost done. Come in." Melissa said. Stiles smiled and walked in.

"Now," Melissa said closing the door going into Dad mode. "I know I don't have go through this cause it's you, but I'm gonna do it anyway."

Stiles gulped seeing the stern look on Melissa face.

"You're gonna be a gentlemen, and have her home by 11. No funny business. And if you break her heart," Melissa said fixing Stiles tie. "I'll have to break that adorable face of yours."

Stiles chuckled nervously as Melissa finished fixing his tie. "But I know you won't hurt her so I'm not worried." She said, the scary face leaving and her normal loving face returning.

Meanwhile Madi stood up and grabbed her purse. She took one last look in the mirror and sprayed her perfume on, before heading out of her room.

"Hey." She heard making her look seeing Scott peaking out of his room. "Have fun." He said.