taking care of you when you're drunk (requested)

Rosie's eyes instantly fell onto you and your friends when she walked into the bar. You were so drunk that you could hardly stand and she could see your friends trying to keep you steady. She walked over to you and one of your friends moved so she could gently take you into her arms instead.

"Thanks for coming to get her. I've never seen her so drunk. I wasn't sure what to do."

Rosie could tell that your friends were worried. She knew you were going out tonight to let your hair down but she didn't think you'd get this intoxicated. A phone call only ten minutes ago from one of them saying she needed to get here and get you home made her jump out of bed and rush to you as quickly as she could.

"I appreciate you calling and watching over her till I got here." She said and let you cling to her as you pleased. "Come on, my drunken girl. Let's get you home."

"More drinks?" You asked, words slurred.

"Oh, no. No more for a long while. We need to get you home and straight into bed." She said and let you take your time getting out the door and out to the car. "Okay. Here we are. Let's get you buckled up." She said and put your seatbelt on for you. Your skin looked a little flushed and she wondered if you'd end up getting sick anytime soon.

She climbed into the driver's seat and started to drive home. Your eyes slipped shut as you became too drowsy to keep them open. Rosé didn't mind though; it was much better than you throwing up, which she knew was bound to hit you sooner or later.

Soon, she pulled the car into the driveway and quickly went to your side.

"Okay, my love. Let's get you up to bed."

You slowly got out of the car, stumbling over your own two feet as you walked. But Rosé was there to catch you each and every time. She let you lean on her while she unlocked the front door and grabbed you a glass of water to sip on before she helped you up the stairs.

Putting the glass on the nightstand, she sat you on the bed and helped you unzip your skirt. You giggled as her fingers brushed along your legs, although only innocently, as she helped you step out of it and she shook her head with a laugh when she saw the gleam in your eyes.

"I don't think so." She said and kissed your nose playfully. "All that you'll be doing tonight is sleeping."

"I'm not tired." You slurred and she couldn't help but roll her eyes.

She grabbed you a clean shirt from the closet; one of her band tees. She pulled it over your head and brushed your messy hair back.

"I love you." You slurred. "Like... a lot." You mumbled, smiling drunkenly.

"I love you too, my sweet girl."

She leaned in to kiss your cheek but you sneakily turned your head so your lips would touch instead. She kissed you lovingly but refused to let you deepen it; just pulling away when you tried.

"Sleep." She said as she gently laid you on your back.

"Sleep with me." You slurred and patted the space beside you.

She crawled under the covers with you but it wasn't close enough for you. So, you rolled into her arms and threw a leg over hers.

"A clingy drunk," she giggled. "I guess I can't complain. I love you too much." She said. "No more getting drunk like this for a while, okay?"

You just nodded and started to fall asleep, growing too drowsy to stay awake.

"You're gonna have the worst hangover tomorrow." She mumbled as she ran her fingers along your back. "But I'll be here to take care of you. I promise." She said and kissed your head lingeringly. "Get some rest, sleepyhead. I've got you and I'm right here if you need me."