"I need you" (requested)

You rubbed your temples as you stared down at the textbook and the thick piles of papers on the bed in front of you.

You've been hard at work for the last little while. So focused that you can't even remember the last time you looked away from your work. It's so important that you get it all done. Being a college student is stressful but you know you're capable.

However, you also know you're close to reaching your limit. You've been working hard, preparing and cramming for tests and exams and trying to soak up all the information like a sponge.

But you're beginning to become worn out. The only break you get is the few hours of sleep Rosé forces you to get every night. Sometimes you whine about it, stressing about how much there is to do, but you're grateful she's there to look out for you.

But she's not always there. She has her own job, her own busy and demanding career. You don't want to bother her or worry her by telling her how sick you're starting to feel and how stressed you're getting to be.

As the headache returned yet again, you scooted to the edge of the bed to reach for your bag on the floor.

Usually, you look around and make sure no one is there to see you taking them. It's not exactly something you're proud of, especially with how often you reach for them.

But your head ached so terribly and you really didn't feel like you had much of a choice. So you popped off the cap and poured a couple of pills into your hand to pop into your mouth.

It was only the sound of Rosie's voice that made you freeze, as she gasped and spoke your name from the doorway.

"Y/N?"

You went wide-eyed, looking from her worried gaze and to the pain killers in your hand.

"What are you doing with those? What are they?"

You tried to answer, but you could only stutter and stumble over your words.

You watched her pick up the bottle from the nightstand and read the label. Even more worrying, you watched her frown as she shook the pills inside and realized there weren't many left.

"Painkillers?"

"I-I can explain."

"Good, because I need an explanation."

You sighed and then stared down at your lap. You tried to think of excuses because you didn't want to confess the truth and have her worrying about you.

But you didn't have to answer. She was catching on. From the dark circles under your eyes and the mounts of papers, it was evident you were stressed and utterly exhausted.

She sat down beside you and placed her hand on your thigh.

"You're disappointed... right?"

"No. No, y/n, I could never be disappointed in you. I love you. What I am is worried. There's a lot of pills missing from this bottle, baby. You've been taking them a lot?"

"When I need them." You confessed while fidgeting with your fingers. "I'm not proud of it, Rosé. But... I'm tired. I'm so tired. And I'm stressed. I feel like I've taken on more than I can handle at times and I get scared when I think about not being able to handle it. Because what if I fail?"

"You're not gonna fail. But you're gonna crash sooner or later. I know it's overwhelming and stressful, which is why you need to take a step back and relax a little. Before you push yourself too far."

She slowly took your hand into hers and reached for the pills in the palm of your hand.

"My head hurts, Rosie," you mumbled tearfully as everything began to catch up to you. "And I'm so tired, and I need you."

"Shh, it's okay," she whispered comfortingly and put the pills on the table before bringing you into her arms. "I've got you. I'm here for you, baby. I think it's time for us to have a relaxing night together. Maybe a massage? Your favorite movie until you fall asleep?"

You nodded slowly and she put your books and papers aside before she had you lay on your stomach.

"There you go. Let me take care of you, baby girl."

She turned on your favorite film for you and that, along with the soft brush of her fingers and the feeling of her lips on your shoulders as she pushed your shirt up your body so she could brush her fingers along your bare skin, soon made you smile.

"Are you okay, my love? Feeling okay?"

"Yeah," you hummed and she chuckled happily before she began to massage your shoulders and back.

And soon, your worries and stresses faded away, and you started to relax.

It didn't take long before you drifted off into a peaceful slumber with Rosé whispering words of love in your ear. She made you feel so loved, and it quickly sank in that through all the food and the bad that life will throw at you, all you will ever need is Rosé.