kiss me (requested)

"Rosie?" You whispered softly as you knocked on the bedroom door. "Rosie? Can we please talk about this?"

You waited for her to reply but she didn't say a word. After the fight you shared only minutes ago, you thought she'd still have a lot on her mind that she'd want to share.

Honestly, you'd much rather her ramble about her frustration of the fight than listen to the loud silence. But she's stubborn and you don't even have to open the door to know she's probably sat on the foot of the bed with her arms folded over her chest in anger.

Your hand hovered over the doorknob. You expected it to be locked but to your surprise, it wasn't. You opened the door and just as you thought, Rosé was sat on the foot of the bed looking anywhere else but at you.

"Rosé, please, stop." You pleaded and took a seat beside her on the bed. She scooted over to the very edge, trying to put as much space between the both of you as possible. "Is this how we're gonna spend the rest of the night? With you pouting and being upset? Baby, I'm sorry. The fight was stupid and I can admit that... if you'll look at me and talk to me."

She didn't say a thing, but she did steal a glance or two from you. You could practically see the wheels spinning inside her head and see her trying to think of what to say while also trying to keep up the wall she's put up and sit in silence.

You were frustrated and refused to spend the rest of the night like this. There was still time left to spend before you both had to call it a night and you didn't want the hours to be spent in anger and silence.

So you crawled onto her lap and before she could push you away, you gently pushed at her shoulders and she fell back onto the mattress. She rolled her eyes with an exasperated sigh before you leaned down and start to peck her lips again and again.

You could see it in her eyes; she so desperately wanted to turn them from pecks into sweet, and maybe even passionate and steamy, kisses.

She loves you, loves the taste of your lips and how they move against hers so perfectly each and every time. It was tough to keep herself from reciprocating them.

"C'mon, baby girl," you whispered in her ear and her breath hitched at the pet name falling so alluringly. "You know I'm sorry. It was a stupid fight. I'll apologize a thousand times more if it makes it better. But I love you too much to spend our time like this. Please?"

You trailed your kisses from her lips and across her face. Even as she started to whine, you didn't stop. You wanted to make her feel loved; like she makes you feel every day of your life. You wanted to erase that disappointment, replace it with that beautiful smile of hers that you're so in love with.

And when you moved your lips back to hers and continued to peck her lips repeatedly, she finally started to smile.

"Stop!"

"Not until you forgive me!"

"Okay!" She laughed. "Okay, I forgive you!"

You pulled back and dropped your forehead onto hers. Your eyes were soft while hers were filled with stars, much better compared to the look of disappointment and anger earlier.

She looked happier now and if those sparkly brown eyes of hers didn't prove that, her grip on you to keep you close to her did.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

"Because I love you and I hate when we fight. I know we both said things and I never meant any of the things I said-"

"I know." She promised as she rubbed your back comfortingly. "It was just a stupid fight about chores and responsibilities after we both had long days. I'm sorry if I said anything that hurt your feelings."

"You didn't say anything that hurt my feelings, Rosie. It's the fact that you didn't say anything to me for so long there that hurt my feelings."

She nodded understandingly and brought you closer, causing your chest to fall onto hers.

"I'm sorry if I said things that hurt your feelings."

"It's all forgotten, baby. Don't worry about it anymore. Let's just put it all behind us and carry on with our night."

"Okay. So, should we watch a movie? Make some snacks? Or-"

She chuckled and shook her head as she cupped your cheeks in her hands. "I have a better idea." She whispered, smirking as her lips hovered over yours; so close that her warm breath fanned against your lips.

"Oh yeah? Then kiss me."

You didn't have to tell her twice. Her lips were on yours as soon as the words fell from your lips, moving passionately against your own.

Soon enough, you were the one with your back against the mattress as her kisses changed from passionate to loving, simply wanting you to feel all the love she holds in her heart for you and know how sorry she was, too.

"I love you." She said as she dropped her forehead back to yours, staring at you so lovingly, and your heart skipped a beat against hers.

"I love you too, Rosie." You said and pulled her in for another kiss, only for her to start to peck your lips like you did hers only a few minutes ago.

The sadness and anger were long gone, both of you so happy and so, so in love, and no stupid fight or foolish pride would ever change that.