she gets jealous (requested)

You held onto Rosie's hand as you strolled through the mall. A big event for the girls was coming up and Rosé wanted to bring you along. So you decided to go out and look for a new outfit, which she was more than happy to do with you.

"Anything catching your eye so far?" She asked curiously, watching you look around and peek into the stores as you passed by. You stopped suddenly and tugged on her hand, wordlessly saying you wanted to go inside. "After you, my love."

You walked inside and started to look through the clothes on the rack. The store wasn't really packed, only a couple of people here and there. Rosie stood beside you, watching as you looked through everything.

You tugged at her hand, leading her to another part of the shop. Rosie lifted her head, simply to look around. But her gaze fell onto the girl across the shop. Her eyes were clearly fixed on you, her tongue occasionally poking out to swipe along her dry lips. Rosie scowled at the sight, her jaw clenched and a heavy breath leaving her lips.

The girl noticed Rosé, watched the way she swung your intertwined hands back and forth in hopes that she'd take the hint that you were taken, and clearly happily so.

But she didn't seem to pay it any mind. She was still staring at you, moving around the store on occasion and pretending to go through the clothes when she was staring at you instead.

You suddenly felt Rosé drop your hand and instead wrap her arms around you. She hugged you from behind, her face buried in the crook of your neck. Her lips brushed across your skin lovingly, her teeth just gently sinking into your skin causing you to laugh.

"I really love you, baby. So much" She said, lips brushing against your skin again and again.

"Hey," you laughed as you moved out of her arms. Turning around, you put your arms around her neck and kissed her cheek. She smiled brightly as she gazed into your eyes, but for more reasons than one. She could feel eyes on her, knowing the girl that she didn't know but already couldn't stand, was staring her down. "What is up with you, baby?"

You watched her eyes travel to the girl across the room. You locked eyes for a moment before watching her storm out, leaving Rosé to smile in satisfaction.

"Rosie," you warned playfully, watching a pout form on her lips.

"Hey," she sighed sadly. "You can't be mad at me. She was totally checking you out. I don't like when people look at you that way."

"I'm not upset, baby. I just want you to remember that you're the only one I see. People can check me out if they want to but you're the only one I have eyes for." You whispered before pecking her lips and she smiled into it. "I love you. Don't be jealous. You're my girl and I'm all yours. I promise."

"All yours." She smiled again as she cupped your cheek and brought you in for another kiss, a much longer one than the peck you exchanged before. "I really do love you, baby girl." She whispered in your ear when you pulled away and put your cheek on her shoulder.

This time, she held you close simply because she loves you, and you let every steady beat of your heart against her chest tell her that you loved her just as much.