she comes home from tour sick

You bounced on your heels and stood on your tallest tiptoes to look through the crowds of people standing around and walking through the airport. Even though it's a little loud from the chatter coming from everyone inside, you know all the voices and all the people would all fade away whenever you see Rosé walk through the door.

You tried to occupy yourself by scrolling through your phone, but your hands were shaking from the excitement washing over you and you couldn't seem to focus on anything aside from your girlfriend arriving at any moment.

After three months apart and somehow managing to get through only seeing her face through your phone screen and hearing your voice through the phone, you're over the moon that she's finally coming home!

And when you looked up to see that Lisa was walking through the airport your heart started to race. She sent you a smile but it looked sorta sad instead of the usual grin that would appear on her face and the sparkle that would be in her eyes.

"It's so good to see you," she said as she hugged you but she quickly pulled away when a couple of fans in the airport noticed Jennie walking through the door and behind her was Jisoo and Rosé. The joy you felt at first faded a little when you noticed that Jisoo was holding onto her to hold her up and she looked a little pale.

"Wait... is she okay?"

Lisa shrugged her shoulders which only made you worry more.

"I think she caught some kind of bug at our last stop. She won't admit that she's feeling really out of it but you can tell she is. I don't think she feels very well."

You let out a sad sigh and turned to look at when the girls got closer. You could see it in her eyes as soon as she was close enough. They weren't lighting up like they normally do and there were a few beads of sweat near her hairline and falling down her forehead.

"Oh..." You cooed softly before going to her and she leaned her forehead on your shoulder and wrapped her arms loosely around you right away. "You're warm."

"I feel sick." She mumbled sadly and closed her eyes. She felt so unwell that she felt she could just sleep right there.

"I can tell, honey. I'm sorry. Let's get you home."

She just nodded and pulled away from your shoulder. Jennie patted her back before hugging you quickly and Jisoo did the same before stepping back.

"Come on. Lean right on me if it makes you feel better."

She did just that. Her arm went around you and she leaned her head on your shoulder. You helped her into the passenger seat and she leaned the seat back a little and closed her eyes; desperate for some sleep in hopes that it would make her feel better.

"We'll be home shortly. Just try to rest and, please, don't throw up in the car." You said, but only as a little joke, to which she just gave you a small smile with her eyes still closed.

You kissed her head and then closed the door. You placed her stuff into the back of the car and climbed into the driver's seat and by the time you did and you had a chance to look back at Rose, she was sound asleep.

You tried not to hit any bumps on the way home so you wouldn't cause her any discomfort or risk waking her from what you hoped was a peaceful slumber. Until, you really had no other option, because you soon pulled into the driveway.

You unlocked the door and took her things inside before you went back out to wake her. You shook her shoulder lightly until she awoke. Her eyes opened slowly, followed by a whine leaving her lips.

"We're home, my love."

She nodded and closed her tired eyes once again.

"I know you're tired but we should get you up to bed. You'll feel better when you're curled up under the blankets and in the comfort of our bed instead of the car."

"Okay. Can you help me?"

"Of course." You replied and helped her out of the car and into your arms. You kept them wrapped around her but kept your grip loose so it wouldn't make her even more uncomfortable, and you knew she was uncomfortable judging by the whimpers and whines falling from her lips with every step she took.

"Almost there." You said while rubbing her back as you climbed the stairs.

She was so relieved when she reached the bed. She fell back onto the mattress straight away and closed her eyes but they quickly opened again when you brushed your hand along her arm.

"Do you need anything, baby? Are you cold? Are you hot? Need some water or some soup or,"

"Cuddles." She interrupted. "I need cuddles from my girl. It's been so long since I've held you and been held by you and I need cuddles to make me feel better. I've missed you like crazy. Just hold me."

Your heart fluttered and you instantly climbed into bed beside her. She rolled into your arms slowly and carefully, so she wouldn't upset her stomach any further.

"Do you think you're gonna be sick?"

"I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. My stomach just hurts and I'm just really tired."

You nodded your head understandingly and rubbed her back comfortingly.

"Get some sleep, and know that when you're all better I wanna hear about all the adventures you and the girls had this tour. Don't leave a single thing out."

She smiled against your neck. It only lasted a second, because she was exhausted and found herself falling asleep fast. But you still felt it and your heart leaped for a moment.

"You know I will. I also have a few things for you that made me think of you when we stopped at little shops along the way. I'll give them to you soon. I also promise that when I feel better I'll take you out for a date night and we'll watch some movies together."

You kissed her head. Though her words were mumbled because her energy was drained and she was exhausted, they still made you feel excited for the days to come.

"I love the sound of that." You whispered softly. "Go to sleep. I love you and I'm right here if you need anything."

"Love you more, darling," she whispered back before she finally fell asleep in your arms again.