have I told you lately that I love you? (requested)

You walked through the doors of your university, smiling at other students and classmates as you passed by. Your phone was in your hand, your bag over your shoulder as you walked down the long hallway to your class.

Right as you turned to enter the room, your phone began to vibrate as text after text from Rosé began to come through.

You stood to the side so you could read them while other students walked through the door. Your heart melted as you read through the texts and a big smile tugged at your lips.

You were out the door before I could give you a kiss goodbye this morning.

Thanks for letting me sleep in but the bed is so cold and too big without you.

guess I'll just have to cuddle with your pillow until you get home later :(

I hope you have the best day today. You're a smart cookie, so I know whatever you have to do today you will do perfectly. I believe in you!

I miss you already though :(

You walked into the room, chuckling as you typed out a reply.

Thanks, Rosie. I miss you and love you lots.

You put your phone down on the desk, pulling things out of your bag that you might need during this class today. It began to vibrate once more and you couldn't stop the butterflies filling your chest when you saw her texts.

I don't know what you're wearing but I know you look beautiful!

Go get them, my girl. You'll do great. I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!

You went to reply, only for more texts to come through.

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Because I love you. So much.

You're sure people were staring at you since you were just staring down at your phone with a smile that stretched from ear to ear. But you couldn't help it. You're so in love with her. She makes you feel so loved, so deserving of getting only the best. She makes you feel more confident, helps you to see your own worth.

And she's so in love with you, as you are with her, and it's the most wonderful feeling.

You tell me every single day, countless times. But I love hearing it. It makes me smile every time.

You went to lock your phone, only for her to reply 'I love you' a few times, along with some hearts, heart-eyes, and a few kissy-face emojis.

I love you too. I have to go though, Rosie :( can't risk getting in trouble, even though I'd much rather spend my time talking with you. But I can't wait to see you when I get home tonight. I miss you and I know you have the day off, so I hope you catch up on some sleep and watch some shows you like. You deserve to, baby.

You watched the text go through and soon, your professor was walking in.

You went to turn off your phone, only for one more text from Rosie to come through before you did.

I love you so much more though; to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond. I hope you have the best day. I can't wait to spoil you with cuddles and kisses when you get home tonight. Show off your smarts, my tough and smart cookie. See you soon.

You turned your phone off but your heart continued to flutter and your smile remained on your face as you counted down the hours until the day would be over, so you could spend the rest of the day in Rosé's arms, where you feel you belong most.