she's cold

The weather was starting to turn cold and Rosé had the day off today, leaving you two to cuddle up on the couch with some good movies together.

You were curled up in your favorite pair of sweats. You had your head on her shoulder and her arms were wrapped around you to keep you close.

You were about halfway through the movie when you felt her shiver. You looked over at her concerningly. "Are you cold, baby?" You wondered and pulled away from her arms which only made her colder.

"Yeah, but it's okay. I'll be fine. Come closer." She whined the last part out and you couldn't help but giggle over how adorable she is. "I have a better idea."

You grabbed the blanket from the back of the couch and then leaned against the other side of the couch. You pulled at her hand. "Come on, Rosé." She raised her eyebrow but her heart instantly melted when you pushed her gently into your arms and acted as the big spoon.

You not only covered her up with the blanket but you also hugged her tightly and held her as close as you could. You leaned down to plant a few kisses across her neck and listened to the sweet and infectious giggles fall from her lips. "Better, beautiful girl?"

She blushed at your words, swearing that she'd never felt more loved or more in love than she did in that very moment with you. "Yeah. I feel better now, thank you."

You both sat in comfortable silence for a moment, the only noise being that of the tv until you spoke. "Want me to let you go since you're warmer?" Rosé tilted her head back against our shoulder and reached her hand up to caress your cheek.

"No. I'm warm and happy just like this. Please don't let me go."

You planted a long and loving kiss to her lips. "Then I won't."

She turned her attention back to the movie, but in reality, neither of you were really watching it. You were too caught up in the moment and in each other to really care about anything else.