bringing you to the studio when you're sick - part two (requested)

"Done for the day," Rosie said as she stepped out of the booth.

To say she was relieved felt like an understatement. It'd been a long few hours since she found any free time to do more than come out and lay her hand on your forehead to check on your fever.

Thankfully, it hasn't gone up much, and the girls have been looking over you while she's been busy today.

"Thanks for looking after her today while I was busy."

"You know it's no problem, Rosie. We care about
y/n. Besides, she's slept a lot anyways. Only waking up for a drink of water when she was thirsty or her throat was too sore or dry." Jennie said and watched as Rosie knelt in front of you.

You were sound asleep with your back facing her. She watched you breathe for a minute, relieved to find your back rising and falling steadily. Her hand fell onto your shoulder and she brushed it in circles.

"Y/n? Baby, are you awake?" She asked softly, watching as you stirred. "I'm done for the day. Are you ready to go home? Get cozy in bed and eat some soup?"

You turned over slowly to face her. Your eyes looked tired and you looked a little pale. She played it off as caressing your cheek and brushing away your hair that clung to your forehead while she was secretly feeling your forehead to see if you felt warmer, which you did, but only a touch.

"Yeah." You mumbled.

"Okay. Let's get you up and out to the car. Think you can walk there? Or are you too sleepy?"

"I'll be okay." You mumbled as she helped you stand on your feet and leaned your head on her shoulder as she helped you out to the car.

Jisoo was kind enough to carry your things out so Rosé could focus on you.

Being so tired and feeling so miserable, you were struggling to keep your eyes open. Rosie kept her arm around your waist while you walked out to the car, which wasn't too far away, thankfully.

"Okay. Climb on in, baby." She said and helped you into the car before grabbing the blanket from Jisoo and covering you up with it.

She thanked her friend by giving her a small hug and then put your things in the backseat before getting in the car and driving home.

She didn't turn on the radio or roll the windows down. She made sure it was as quiet as possible, nothing but the hum of the engine, which only helped to soothe you more.

It was a few minutes later when she pulled into the driveway and she began to feel bad because she knew she had no choice but to wake you.

She had a plan in her head; get you up to bed and get you all cozy and warm before she'd make you some soup and give you your medicine.

But it was gonna be a little harder than she thought, with how exhausted you were. You had no energy, struggling to even keep your eyes open as she helped you through the front door and up the stairs.

"How much further?' You asked drowsily, head on your girlfriend's shoulder as you climbed the stairs with her help.

"Only a little more. Then we'll tuck you in and you can go to sleep."

You only nodded your head and fought to keep your tired eyes open.

It was a relief when you finally reached the bed only a moment later. Rosie helped you lay down before she brought the blanket over you when you began to shiver.

"It's time for your medicine again."

"Not again," you whined, refusing to drink the dark liquid that she poured into the cap as instructed.

"Y/n," Rosé whined in return. "I know you don't like it but you have to take it. It's helping you to feel better and it's helping take your fever down."

When you refused again, she knew it was time to tease you with a threat she knew would make you cave.

"If you don't take then I won't cuddle you."

You opened your eyes and saw she was serious, to which you pouted then took it from her hand to swallow down the medicine.

It burned a little as you took it and you crinkled your nose in disgust. The sight was cute to your girlfriend, a sweet chuckle falling from her lips before she leaned in to kiss your forehead lovingly.

"You promise you'll cuddle me now?"

"In a minute, I will. You need to eat some soup first. Okay?"

"Fine." You mumbled as you crossed your arms over your chest with a pout on your lips, only to melt a little as she caressed your cheek.

You leaned into her touch and let her gently push your head back onto the pillow, where you drifted off to sleep until she returned about ten minutes later.

"Baby? Wake up. I got you some soup, as well as some cold water to drink."

Even though you really didn't want to, you slowly sat up against the pillows. Rosé was being so cute and sweet by bringing the soup to your lips for you since your strength wasn't all the best.

"Is it good? I tried my best to make it good for you." She said as she brought another spoonful to your lips.

She was so sweet, always going out of her way to do things for you, to make sure you felt loved and cared for, and it always melts your heart.

"Well, I can't taste much, but what I can taste is absolutely delicious. Besides, you made it for me, baby. The thought and love you put into making it for me makes it even more amazing."

She giggled adorably and kissed your cheek lingeringly.

She fed you for a few more minutes until you were full and sleepy. You lied back down and, true to her word, as she always is, she climbed into bed beside you and cuddled you close.

Her chest pressed against your back, her lips brushing along your neck lovingly.

"Thank you, Rosie."

"For what, baby girl?" She asked as she brushed her fingertips along your back comfortingly.

"Taking care of me. Being sick sucks but not as much when I've got you. You're always here for me. You always give me so much love and you make everything better, even when I'm sick and feel all gross."

You felt her smile against your shoulder blade, where she planted a few kisses on your warm skin.

"You know I'd do anything for you, y/n. You're my girl and I love you more than anything. You know there's nowhere else I'd rather be than with you, even when you feel gross. Now get some sleep. I'm right here if you need anything at all."

"I love you, Rosé."

"I love you more, my girl. Sweet dreams." She said and watched you drift off to sleep in her arms.