think you made your greatest mistake (requested)

"Rosé?" You called out as you walked into the crowded bar in search of your drunk girlfriend. It's after one in the morning and you're dressed in your sweats.

You're tired after your long day and wanted to fall back asleep in the comfort of your bed.

But it's hard to sleep without your girlfriend by your side and when Jisoo called a little while ago saying that Rosie was drunk and needed to get picked up while she drove Jennie and Lisa home because they were beginning to feel sick.

So you hurried down to the bar, pulling yourself together the best you possibly could so you could pick her up and go home.

You assume she'll have a terrible hangover in the morning with how much she's drank, according to Jisoo.

"Rosie?" You called out again, but your voice was nowhere near as loud as the music that was blaring.

You walked further into the bar, the smell of alcohol and sweaty bodies causing your nose to crinkle in disgust.

You looked around for your girlfriend and along the way, your eyes fell onto two girls sat at the bar, lips locked in a heated moment. You shook your head and continued to look around for Rosé.

You walked by the girls and it felt like everything was in slow motion upon realizing that one of the girls was your Rosie. You gasped loudly as you felt your heart shatter right in your chest.

"Rosé?"

Your voice was quiet but it was loud enough for her to hear. She pulled away slowly, hesitating to turn her head.

Not because she didn't want to face you, but rather because she didn't know how. Her heart was hammering against her chest. She was so drunk but right there at that moment, she sobered right up.

You had tears in your eyes and she swore under her breath, knowing she'd made the biggest and worst mistake of her life.

"Y/N-"

"No, don't." You said as she stood from the chair, stumbling and nearly tripping over her own two feet as she tried to get to you to comfort you.

But this is one thing she can't comfort you through. Because she's the reason why your tears are falling. She can't take this back.

"I don't understand why you'd do this to me."

"I swear, I didn't mean to. I love you. She kissed me-"

"Right, so, therefore, you just decide to shove your tongue down her throat in return, right? Because you really didn't want to kiss her and you just wanted her to get off of you. Right?!"

She hung her head. Her brain was busy, her world crashing down around her. She was trying to think of what to say, what to do to make it better.

But she knew, deep down, this was one thing she probably couldn't ever make better.

"Please, just let me explain. You know I'd never hurt you-"

"No." You spoke sternly. "That's what you led me to believe, but now, I know you were just lying."

"I know I messed up,"

"The biggest understatement ever." You said, rolling your eyes. "No. You know what? I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear whatever it is that you want to say. I don't want your excuses. I don't want anything to do with you anymore."

You pulled the chain around your neck off and dropped it onto the floor, the 'R' and heart on it hitting the floor.

"I'm done." You said and began to make your way to the exit as Rosie stumbled behind you.

"Y/N, please wait!"

"No!" You yelled, holding back your tears. "I don't care where you go, but don't come home. We're through."

She watched you get into the car and speed away, leaving her with a heart that was nowhere near as broken as yours and a mistake she knew she'd spend the rest of her life regretting.