you fight but can't sleep without each other

As you laid in the cold and empty bed the flashbacks of the slamming of bedroom doors and harsh words entered your mind.

You don't even remember how or why the fight began. Your day had been overwhelming and you know Rosé's was the same. It only added fuel to the fire. It only made your stupid fight worse and now you're both sleeping in separate beds because of both of you too stubborn to lay down your pride.

You thought about going down the hall to where she was at but you were too afraid she was still upset at you, so you tossed and turned around the cold bed, wishing she was there with you.

Around five am when you were close to giving up on sleep, you heard the door open. It was quiet and still; no footsteps on the floor, no sinking of the mattress as she crawled in beside you, there was nothing... for a moment.

"Y/n? Are you asleep?" You heard Rosé ask from the doorway.

"No." You whispered back and heard the door close. She laid beside you, unsure if you'd even turn over her to face her. But to her surprise, you not only turned over but moved right into her arms.

One of you had to say it. The silence in the air was eating away at you. You were willing to put your pride aside if it means things being back to normal between the two of you. "I'm sorry." You mumbled, biting your lip nervously until her lips brushed across your temple. "I'm sorry too. I hate fighting with you, I love you so much."

Your head fell to her shoulder and you breathed out a soft sigh as her arms went around you to hold you securely. "I love you too, Rosé. Thanks for coming in here. I couldn't sleep without you and I was getting cold."

Rosé chuckled tiredly and started to play with your hair. "Me too, but everything's alright between us now so we can both get some sleep and after the day we both had, I think we need it right now."

"I agree. I love you, Rosé."

Rosé watched you drift off to sleep before she let her head fall back and allowed herself to do the same. "I love you too, y/n, so very much."