calling my girlfriend by another girls name prank (requested)

You barely even had the chance to ask Rosé how her day had been, because as soon as she walked through the door her arms were wrapped around you.

She'd had a busy day and though she's home a little earlier than she's been lately, she's still tired and in need of some cuddles and hugs.

"You alright, baby?" You asked and she looked at you, her forehead falling onto yours.

"I'm okay." She sighed. "Just needed a hug from my girl."

You bit your lip as a smile tugged at the corners. She's so sweet, so cute and precious. Despite her rough day, she was still smiling and her eyes still sparkled as she stared into your eyes.

All she needed was you; the only person who makes the good and bad in her life so much better.

"Well, let me take care of you then. What do you wanna do?"

"Can we cuddle and watch some movies?"

"Sure. How about that one you've been wanting to see?"

"Sounds good."

You nodded and reached for the remote.

"How about you set it up and I'll get some snacks? I'll be back in a moment, Jisoo."

She sorta froze for a second, a little taken aback by the name flub. She didn't think too much of it. You're close to the girls, especially Jisoo. But it just caught her off guard.

"What's you say?"

"I said I'll be back in a moment."

"Yeah but after that."

You furrowed your eyebrows as if you didn't understand what she was talking about.

"You called me Jisoo,"

"I don't think so, babe. I think you're hearing things."

She frowned and grabbed the remote.

"Oh, I forgot to ask if you have any preferences of what you'd like to snack on."

"Anything." She smiled. "Doesn't matter to me. Just wanna be with you."

"Okay, I'll grab your favorite then, Jisoo."

"There you go again!" She said, shocked and a little... sad. "You keep calling me Jisoo! Why do you keep calling me that?"

She dropped the remote and looked away from you. Her arms folded over her chest, her jaw clenched sternly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Are you sure?" She grumbled. "Once is a slip of the tongue. But twice, I'm not so sure."

"You're mad at me?"

"No," she sighed. "I'm not mad, y/n. I'm just confused and a little nervous. I know you're close with her, like you are with Lisa and Jennie. But sometimes, I worry that I might lose you. I wonder if you'd be better with one of them."

"That's silly, Rosie."

She breathed out a sigh of relief over her nickname falling from your lips. You crawled onto her lap, your arms wrapping around her to bring her close.

"I love you. More than anything or anyone else in this world. You're the only one for me. I'm all yours, forever and always."

"Good. Because I'm all yours." She said, brushing the tip of her nose against yours.

"I'm sorry if I scared you or anything. It was just a prank."

"You and your little annoying pranks." She grumbled as she held you close. "You've got to make it up to me."

"Yeah? How?" You asked, smiling as she leaned in to kiss you.

"Just kiss me." She whispered softly, pulling you in for a passionate kiss and holding you as close as she could while her lips continued to move her lips feverishly against yours.