bringing you to the studio when you're sick (requested)

"I don't want you to go, Rosie," you mumbled and grasped at your girlfriend's hand as she gave you a kiss on your warm forehead.

Your eyes were tired as you looked into her deep brown orbs, a hint of sadness in hers upon seeing you plead for her to stay when she had no choice but to go into the studio today.

"I hate being alone when I'm sick. Please don't leave me."

She sighed and brushed back the hair that clung to your forehead from the sweat gathering on your skin.

"Okay. I can't get out of it but I can bring you along with me. If you feel up to it."

You didn't exactly feel up to going anywhere, but if it meant that you didn't have to be away from Rosie for the day when you felt so miserable you were willing to do what you had to do.

You nodded your head and she helped you stand up. She wrapped the blanket around your shoulders and you put on your mask before she grabbed her things.

She put her hand on your back to guide you downstairs and out to the car, helping you inside and buckling you in before getting in and driving off for the day ahead.

You were asleep as soon as she was a block or two down the road. Car rides tend to make you sleepy enough and having a cold on top of that made you extremely tired. She didn't mind bringing you along. The girls all have good hand hygiene and you'd probably spend the day curled up on the couch in the studio sleeping away.

But she still found it sweet how you wanted to be with her.

She had the day off yesterday which allowed for her to spend the day taking care of you, waiting on you hand and foot.

And although it was only a cold, she had to admit that she feels much better knowing you'll be with her even while she works and she could keep an eye on you.

She hated waking you from your slumber, especially when you need all the sleep you can get right now. But the studio wasn't far from your home and it was only a few minutes later when she pulled in and was ready to go inside.

She pulled the keys out and went to the passenger side, where you slept. She brushed her hand along your thigh, stirring you from your sleep.

"Hey, my love. I hate waking you but we're here. Ready to go inside? You can go right back to sleep when we get you settled in there."

You nodded and took your time in getting out since you were a little weak. She led you into the building and down the hall to the studio.

Opening the door, she was met with giggles coming from the girls and singing as they warmed up their voices and messed around a bit.

They stopped laughing as soon as the door closed behind you and they caught a glimpse of you.

"Y/n? I thought you were sick."

"She is," Rosie said and guided you to the couch, where she had you lay down.

She took off her jacket and curled it up to act as a pillow for you to lay your head on. She pulled your blanket over you, tucking you in all warm and secure.

"But she didn't want to be left alone and, honestly, I didn't feel good about her being alone. So, she's here for the day with us."

"Hope you don't mind," you mumbled as you tried hard to keep your eyes open. But they were so heavy that you could only catch a glimpse of the girls before they closed.

"We don't mind at all, y/n. You're never a bother." Jisoo assured and then walked into the booth first.

Rosie sat on the floor in front of you and quietly talked with Jennie and Lisa as the hours dragged by and she waited for her turn to go in.

It was a couple of hours later when she took her turn. The girls were watching over you, prepared to get you whatever it was that you needed if you woke up while Rosie was in the booth, occupied with her parts of the few songs they had to record.

You stirred from your sleep, blinking quickly to adjust to the brightness and looking around for Rosie. You quickly reached for a few tissues in the box and brought them to your nose before you sneezed a few times.

"Are you okay, y/n? You need anything?" Lisa asked as she came across the room to check up on you.

"Where's Rosie?" You asked, voice scratchy. You tried to clear it to speak a little better, but it only made you cough into your elbow a few times. "Is she in the booth?"

"Yeah, but she's almost done for a few minutes. You need something?"

"Just some water."

Lisa grabbed a bottle for you and even held it for you because your grip was weak and your hands were a little shaky.

She put it aside and watched you close your eyes and fall back asleep. Being so kind, she even draped your blanket back up to your shoulders so you'd stay warm.

A few minutes later, a soft hand brushing along your forehead awoke you. You opened your eyes slowly, met with those familiar and oh so beautiful brown ones gazing back at you; the ones you wish you could spend the entirety of each and every day staring into. You would if you could.

"Hey, baby girl," Rosie whispered, caressing your cheek. "How are you feeling?"

"Sleepy." You mumbled.

"Yeah? You're a little warm. How about you take your medicine real quick then you can go back to sleep."

You dreaded the thought, grimacing as you watched her pour the liquid into the cap. She brought it to your lips only for you to turn your head to the other side.

"Y/n," she warned, only for you to shake your head. "baby, you have to take this. I know it's gross but the sooner you take, the sooner you can get back to sleep. One swallow then you're all done."

You still wanted to refuse. But when you looked her way you saw the sad and concerned look in her eyes. She's been so great at taking care of you, waiting on you hand and foot while you've been so sick. She only wanted you to feel better and taking this medicine was one way you could.

"Fine." You grumbled. "But let's make it clear that I'm only doing it for you, not because I want to."

She giggled and watched you swallow it back. You crinkled your nose in disgust and she laughed and laid a kiss on your forehead.

"Thank you, baby."

"Yeah, yeah," you mumbled and closed your eyes again. But you opened them once more to gaze back at her, making sure she knew you were only messing around.

She was amused, her eyebrows raised and a smile on her face. It was heartwarming. Despite your misery, you still cracked a small smile.

"Need anything? I can go get you some soup. Are you cold or hot or anything?"

"No. I'm okay, Rosie. I just want to sleep."

"Okay. I promise I'll hurry back and give you some cuddles soon. Okay? Just a little more to do for now and then I'll be by your side for a bit."

"I look forward to it." You mumbled sleepily and sighed softly when she kissed your forehead lingeringly. "I love you so much."

"I love you more, y/n. Sleep tight."

You started to drift back off to sleep, already looking forward to getting some cuddles from your girl so soon.