she tells you that you're beautiful

You hummed to yourself as you scrolled through your phone. You jumped when Rosé came up behind you and hugged you from behind. With her arms wrapped around your shoulders and a kiss to your neck, you couldn't help the giggle that fell from your lips.

It was a beautiful day today. Rosé woke up in a bright and cheerful mood. She and the girls have a few days off and she was excited to be spending them with you. In her opinion, there wasn't a better way to start the day than this.

"You look beautiful this morning." She whispered in your ear. "I'm in my sweats!" You laughed. You locked your phone and turned around, looping your arms around her neck as you brushed the tip of your nose against hers. "I'm in my sweats with a pair of fluffy socks on my feet and my hair is pulled up in a messy bun."

Rosé shrugged as she looked you up and down, her heart fluttering in her chest as she gazed into your eyes with a look of love. "And? You still look beautiful, y/n. You always do." She stroked your cheek and with a bright smile, you leaned into her touch and then kissed her palm.

You hugged her tightly, only pulling away when she did to give you a kiss. "I'm so in love with you, y/n." She mumbled against your lips making you pull away with a tint of red to your warm cheeks.

You put your head on her shoulder as you blushed. "Can we go cuddle?" She giggled softly and nodded. "Of course we can, baby. We've got nothing else to do or nowhere else to be for the next few days. We can cuddle as much as you want to."

She led you to the couch and fell onto it then pulled you down into her arms. "Then I won't let you go." Her brown eyes sparkled as she kissed your forehead. "I'm okay with that."