you pass out in her arms (requested)

You felt miserable as soon as you opened your eyes. Despite all the sleep you've been getting, your eyes still felt awfully heavy and you had to put up a fight to keep them open.

You heard Rosie breathing softly beside you in the pitch-black bedroom. It was obviously nighttime, but you had no idea what the time was or what day it was.

You've been sick with a bad case of the flu. You have no strength or energy and have been sleeping as much as possible - when you're not throwing up, that is.

Although the flu is never fun, it's been more tolerable than it probably would be when you have Rosie there by your side. Your girlfriend is so wonderful, always looking out for you and taking great care of you, and these last couple of days have been no exception.

She's taken time off, refusing to go into the studio or practice for too long. She's missed out on interviews and photoshoots so she could take care of you and wait on you hand and foot. She's gotten you everything you could need and more, including making sure you always had some water by the bed.

As a tickle appeared in your throat, you coughed quietly into your elbow and reached for the cup with shaky hands.

But it was empty.

You've sipped on it throughout the night, waking up here and there for a sip. You're thirsty and, obviously, staying hydrated is always very important and even more so when you're so sick.

You didn't have the heart to wake Rosé. She's sleeping so soundly, you didn't want to disturb her rest that she desperately needs and has been lacking a lot.

Thinking you could make it downstairs for a glass of water, you decided to do it on your own. You pushed the sheet away and a rush of cool air came over you. It was surprisingly soothing though since your skin was still sticky with sweat from the fever you have.

Your body ached and your grip on the cup was weak. You hardly had any energy, but you were determined to grab some water to make yourself feel a little better.

Slowly, you walked downstairs and made it into the kitchen. But you felt dizzy as soon as you reached the kitchen. You had to hold onto the countertop with your hand, grip so tight that your knuckles turned white.

It felt like the room was spinning. To try to make it stop, you squeezed your eyes shut and took a few deep breaths while staying steady thanks to your grip on the marble counter.

"Y/N!" You heard Rosé call from the doorway. "There you are! What on earth are you doing out of bed?" She asked as she rushed to you.

Her hand instantly fell to the small of your back and your shirt was raised slightly, allowing for her to feel your hot skin against the tips of her fingers.

"You're burning up again. You should know better than to come down here when you're this ill. What did you need so badly and why didn't you wake me?"

You couldn't reply, only managing to stutter out that you needed some water.

Rosé debated on letting you go. You really didn't look good but she knows you have to stay hydrated and if you're thirsty, you need that water right away.

But she didn't let go, and she felt thankful that she didn't when you swayed a little.

"Y/N? You okay?" She wondered and you just shook your head weakly.

"I'm dizzy."

"Okay, let's get you to the couch and I'll get you some water."

You let go of the counter and turned around, but your knees quickly gave out as you did and everything turned back. The last thing you saw was Rosie's terrified expression and the urgency in her voice as she pleaded for you to open your eyes before they slipped shut.

Rosé had thankfully caught you as you passed out in her arms. She gently laid you on the floor and panicked upon realizing you were unconscious.

She raced upstairs and back down faster than ever before. She quickly called emergency services with tears in her eyes and her hand shaking so terribly that she almost dropped the phone onto the floor.

"Open your eyes, baby girl. Please," she pleaded and caressed your cheek, hoping you'd open your eyes and would stare back into hers.

But you didn't. Not even when paramedics arrived and asked Rosie to step aside, only for her to refuse and keep her hand on your shoulder the whole time.

"She's dehydrated. Let's get her to the hospital just to be safe." One of the medics said, causing Rosé's eyes to go wide.

She quickly threw on her shoes by the door and got into the back of the ambulance to ride with you. She watched you breathe the whole way there and soon found a little comfort when your eyelashes fluttered against your cheeks.

But you didn't fully wake up for a little while. When you were in the room in the hospital with Rosie's shaky hand in yours. You could hear her soft voice, along with someone unfamiliar as they spoke about you.

"Rosie?" You spoke weakly as you finally opened your eyes and stared into her worried and wide brown eyes that lit up when she saw you staring back at her.

"Hey, my love." She smiled. "Good to see those pretty eyes of yours again. Are you feeling okay?"

"Yeah., I feel better than I have in the last couple of days."

"That's good to hear, especially since you almost gave me a heart attack a little while ago when you passed out in my arms."

Your eyes went wide immediately.

"They said you were dehydrated. Understandably so, since you've been so sick lately. Why would you go downstairs on your own? You've struggled to even get out of bed to go to the bathroom when I wake you to go."

"You've been waiting on me hand and foot, Rose. We both know you've been lacking sleep from your busy schedule before I came down with this flu. Now you're taking care of me-"

"And I don't mind at all." She interrupted. "I love and care about you more than anything in the world. Yes, I'm tired, but I've been sleeping during the day when you're asleep. I just don't sleep as deeply so I can wake up and take care of you whenever I feel you stir or hear you say my name."

She brushed her hand along your cheek, relieved to find that you felt cooler than you did early since your fever has gone down a lot since your arrival at the hospital.

"No more of this, please. Wake me whenever you need me, and I don't just mean when you're sick. You're my girl, the love of my life, and I will always be here to take care of you. Okay?"

"Okay. Sorry I scared you. I won't do it anymore, I promise." You said as you wrapped your fingers around her wrist and gently pulled her hand into yours, where you wrapped your pinky finger around hers.

Her heart fluttered, a bright smile tugging at her lips over your sweetness.

"You're the cutest. I love you; to the moon and back."

"Love you too, Rosie."

She leaned in to kiss your forehead and giggled when she heard your heart begin to beat a little faster over the monitor from the brush of her lips.

She truly loves you more than anything in the world, and she could only hope you'd begin to feel a little better from here on out.