dodging her kisses prank (requested)

"I've missed you so much," Rosé said, her words muffled by your neck as she buried her face in it. Her arms were wrapped tightly around you, your feet off the living room floor as she spun you around.

"I missed you too... even though you were only gone for a little over a week."

"That's too long without you by my side. It's torture." She mumbled as she pulled away from the hug, dropping you onto the sofa, only to hover over you and stare down at you with her big and shiny brown eyes.

She's home after being gone to do some promo with the girls. The week was busy, full of interviews, meeting fans, and performing. But she's home now and you're both overjoyed about it.

"What should we do first now that you're home?"

She grinned at you, her eyes looking from yours and down to your lips. She couldn't help but bite hers just thinking about finally being able to kiss you deeply like she's been impatiently waiting to do since she left.

"I know where we could start." She smirked and leaned in to give you a sweet kiss, only for you to move your head to the side to dodge the kiss. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." You said, furrowing your eyebrows. "Why, baby?"

She leaned in again, closing her eyes with the hope of tasting your sweet lips as they'd collide with hers. But, to her annoyance, you moved again and her forehead fell to the pillow under your head instead.

To say she was disappointed would be an understatement. She glared at you as she opened her eyes to stare back at you.

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'? You tease. Stop that." She grumbled and leaned in for another kiss and this time when you tried to dodge her kiss once more, she cupped your cheeks in her hands to make sure you couldn't move away.

You moved your lips in perfect sync with hers, feeling a fire in your heart as she moved her lips passionately against yours.

She pulled away slowly and much too soon for your liking, but she tugged at your lower lip with her teeth as she pulled back, feeling her heart soar when you let out a shaky sigh.

"That was mean, you know?"

"What was?"

"Don't play innocent." She grumbled only for her eyes to light up when she dropped her forehead against yours and watched that smile she adores tug at your lips. "You dodged my kisses."

"It was just a prank."

"Well, I don't like it." She said and leaned in for another kiss, holding your chin in her hand as she moved her lips against yours again. "I love you so much, y/n, and I missed you like crazy."

"Missed you, Rosie." You said and went to kiss her again, only for her to dodge it.

You rolled your eyes but stopped pretending to be annoyed as she laughed and pushed her lips onto yours for a sweet kiss.

"Not very nice now, is it, baby girl?"

"Shut up and keep kissing me." You mumbled against her lips and she pulled you closer as her lips moved fiercely against yours, more than happy to give you all the kisses your heart desired.