sit on my lap (requested)

You yawned as you pushed away the blankets and scooted over to the edge of the bed.

You could hear the laughter coming from the girls downstairs, which explained your girlfriend's absence when you woke up just a few minutes ago.

It's only a little after nine in the morning and you didn't want to get out of bed this soon. You don't ever want to on any normal day, nevertheless your day off and day in with Rosé.

But without her there to hold you, there's no point in staying in bed any longer.

You knew she was downstairs with the girls so you decided to go brush your teeth before you'd go see them.

But you stayed frozen right in that spot for just a minute as you heard her laugh. It made your heart heart flutter and brought a smile to your face, despite how sleepy you still felt.

You quickly changed out of the shirt that you had on, finding that Rosie's 'gone' hoodie was down on the floor and it looked so much cozier than your shirt.

You made your way out of the bedroom a few minutes later and down the stairs.

You saw Rosie sat on the sofa beside Jisoo with Lisa and Jennie across from them on the chairs. The sound of the step creaking beneath your feet as you reached the last one caught their attention and Rosie's eyes lit up as soon as she saw you.

"Well, good morning, sleepyhead." She smiled and put down her water before opening her arms for you.

"Good morning." You yawned, still waking up as Rosie pulled you onto her lap so she could give you a big hug. She hummed happily as she buried her face in your neck and laid a few kisses on your soft skin.

You giggled a little and moved around on her lap, causing the other girls to giggle, too.

"You're wearing my sweater." She spoke in your ear as she moved her lips to the lobe. "And you look so cute."

"Thank you." You laughed. "It's cozy and it smells like you."

"Cute," Lisa cooed as she took a drink of her coffee.

Realizing that all the girls were watching you and Rosie, you suddenly felt your cheeks turning red.

You tried to get up, only for her to hold you tighter.

"And what do you think you're doing?" She spoke against your cheek as she pressed her lips to them.

"I'm going to move to sit beside you." You said. "I don't want to bother you by sitting on your lap for who knows how long."

"Nope, sorry, my love. You're staying right here on my lap."

She tightened her arms around you, even more, keeping you right there on her lap as she peppered kisses across your neck and your cheek.

"Rosie!" You laughed.

"Am I hurting you? I'm not holding you too tight, am I, baby?" She whispered softly in your ear, worried she might be holding you just a little too tight. The last thing she ever wants to do is hurt you.

"Not at all, Rosie. I like it when you hold me this close. It makes me feel safe and secure."

"Good, because I'm not letting you go." She said as she buried her lips in your hair, gently swaying you a little in her arms as you smiled from ear to ear.

"I love you and our mornings together."

She laid her chin on your shoulder and began to rub your thigh softly, but innocently.

"I love you too. I hope for more mornings just like these. My favorites of all are the ones I spend by your side." She said.

She kissed your shoulder and closed her eyes, swearing that she hadn't ever felt so content in such a long time.

And all the girls stayed silent, despite watching you both with the biggest smiles on their faces and happiness in their hearts.

Seeing you both so in love and so happy brightened up their morning, too.