she gets jealous after you break up (requested)

"C'mon, Rosie," Jisoo spoke as she dragged Rosé by her hand and into the bar. "You need a night out. You need to let loose and forget about everything that happened with y/n."

Rosie sighed and clenched her jaw at the thought. Despite the brave face she's put on lately, every time someone mentions your name there's an ache in her heart. She struggles to hide her emotions.

You broke up a couple of weeks ago after fighting over how you feel like you're drifting apart. The thing that hurt her most was that she knew how you felt because she felt the same.

But her schedule seems to never slow down and it felt like the entire situation was out of her hands.

Now she lives in regret, wishing she'd see you somewhere and could talk things out with you. Because she misses you like crazy and she knows where she stands now. She knows all she wants in this world is you.

"Fine." She caved and watched Jisoo's eyes light up.

Jennie and Lisa soon came in and came to Rosie's side, enveloping her in a big hug.

"Come on. Let your hair down." Lisa smiled, pinching Rosé's cheek in hopes that she'd see her smile.

She agreed, deciding to have one night to clear her head and have a good time with her best friends.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink," Rosé said and went to make her way to the bar. But Jisoo quickly grabbed her wrist, causing Rosie to spin around and gaze at her in confusion.

"Why don't you three go find something to do and I will order." She said with a big smile, hoping that Rosé wouldn't see right through her.

She was obviously masking something, purposely keeping her from going or even looking toward the bar. She gave herself away with that nervous chuckle she let out at the end of her sentence.

"What's going on?" Rosie asked and turned her head quickly and as she looked toward the bar, her gaze landed on you. She gasped when she saw your face. You looked happy. You were smiling to yourself, joking and laughing with another girl.

For a moment, she thought it was a friend or coworker of yours that she hadn't met during your relationship. But then, she watched the girl lean in and caress your cheek. Her heart sank in her chest and it nearly shattered when she watched you smile as the girl leaned in.

Rosie hung her head, swallowing the lump in her throat.

"Hey, let's go do something else," Jennie suggested quickly, only for Rosé to shake her head.

"No. I'll be fine." She said, putting on yet another brave face to her friends. "I just need a drink. Need to let go." She mumbled and pulled her hand out of Jisoo's grip before walking to the bar.

She tried not to pay you any mind. She simply spoke to the bartender, ordering something that would help her to unwind and let her have a good time.

But then, she heard your laugh. You're so close to her. Closer than you've been since... that night. Rosie swallowed thickly and tried to block it out.

But your laugh just grew louder and louder as you joined in with the girl you're out with. She clenched her jaw, finding herself fuming with jealousy.

She tapped your shoulder and you jumped when you turned and saw her standing there.

"Rosé? What are you doing here?"

Your smile was long gone, your once bright eyes were now dull and filled with sadness.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm on a date." You said and watched her jaw clench in response.

"Hello." Your date said and Rosie sent her a fake smile. It was easy to see right through and she watched the girl grow uncomfortable.

She grabbed her drink, planning to down it and order another. But then, she turned to look at you again and watched your date lean in for a kiss from your lips, and before she knew it, she was throwing the drink on your date.

You gasped and looked between the two of them.

"Oh, so sorry!" Rosie apologized fakely. "I'm such a klutz."

"Here, let me help you," you offered, only for the woman to huff and grab her things.

"I don't need your help." She spoke sternly. "I'm out of here."

She stormed off and you turned to Rosie, looking at her in shock and sadness.

"Why the hell would you do that?" You asked angrily. "Dammit, Rosie! You already broke my heart and you won't even let me try to be happy?"

Rosé hung her head.

"What is your problem?!"

"I got jealous, okay?" She admitted, to which you sighed sadly.

"When we were dating, you told me you wanted me to be happy. That it was all that matters to you. You don't want me anymore so let me be happy with someone else!"

"I do want you to be happy! I just..." she felt the tears sting her eyes, felt her heart cracking in her chest as she confessed, "I don't want you to be happy without me."

You couldn't deny that you wanted the same. All you wanted was her. But you didn't know where you stood. You didn't want things to go back to the way they were. In fact, it feels like this is the most time you've had with her now than a regular day when you were together.

"I can't do this." You spoke and grabbed your things, trying to ignore the stares of people in the bar and the girls, who watched intently. "I need some air."

You hurried out the door and tried to get some air into your lungs while the girls went up to Rose.

Suddenly, it felt like she couldn't breathe either.

"Rosie?" Lisa said, capturing Rosé's attention, making her turn her head and stare at her with teary eyes. "Go talk to her. Whatever you feel inside your heart, whatever is on your mind, whatever you didn't say that night, go tell her all of it right now. But if she walks away, if she can't do it, let her go."

That was something she didn't know if she could do.

But she knew Lisa was right. She held so much back that night. There was so much pressure on her with the comeback that was quickly approaching. She was stressed, anxious, and she was lacking so much sleep.

She knew she let you down by breaking promise after promise of making things right. She knew she was wrong. She knew she broke your heart.

At the very least, she had to try to put it back together. One way or another. She had to tell you everything on her mind, tell you about how much she loved you and still loves you.

So she made her way to the door. She saw you standing outside and part of her wondered, hoped, that you were waiting for her to join you.

She took a deep breath before she opened the door, ready to pour her heart out to you.