she takes care of you after you have surgery (requested)

You heard the unbuckling of the seat belt and felt Rosé rubbing her hand along your thigh comfortingly. Your eyes opened slowly to find her knelt on the ground in front of you with a sad smile on her face.

"I'm sorry to wake you, baby. I know you're not feeling well and you're really tired but you can rest comfortably now. We're home. Just gotta get you inside now."

The thought alone was agonizing. You just wanted to lay your head back and close your eyes again. But you knew you'd be much more comfortable laying on the sofa, where she could hold onto you and you could cover up with your cozy blanket.

You nodded your head weakly. You swung your legs over the seat and felt your feet hit the ground.

"C'mon, baby. I've got you." She whispered and took your hand. Once you were standing up enough she put her arm around you to hold you steady as she closed the door. You whimpered as you began to move, your body aching with every step.

"Rosie," you whined and dropped your head to her shoulder.

"Almost there." She soothed, keeping her hold on you steady even as she stuck the key in the door and turned the lock. "Okay. Let's get you laying down. You should be nice and cozy on the sofa."

"Anything is better than the hospital bed."

"Oh, I bet, baby." She chuckled and unwrapped her arm from around you to help you lay down.

Your head fell against your pillows and Rosé was quick to cover you with your blanket. You opened your heavy eyes and sent her a small smile before taking her hand into yours.

"There's that pretty smile." She cooed and began to brush her thumb in circles along your cheek. "You okay?"

"Yeah. You came inside and set this up for me while I was asleep in the car, didn't you?"

"Yeah. I wanted you to be nice and cozy. I know you're not feeling good, and understandably so, and I knew that you're exhausted after everything that happened yesterday."

The thought alone was unsettling. It was easily one of the worst days of your life. You were in so much pain from yesterday afternoon until the late evening when you'd had enough and Rosé took you into the emergency room. Thankfully so, considering that what you were feeling was all caused by appendicitis and you had to have surgery right away.

You hardly remember anything that happened after you came out of surgery. It's mostly a blur. All you can really remember is her being right by your side every minute.

"I might feel bad from the surgery but at least I feel better than I did before having it."

She nodded her head in agreement, brushing her fingers through her hair.

"You had me so worried."

"Sorry." You pouted, but she pecked your lips making it fade quickly.

"Don't be sorry. You're alright now, that's all that matters." She spoke softly, leaning forward to kiss your temple lingeringly.

"The next couple of weeks won't be fun."

"I know. But I'll be right here the whole time to take care of you."

She watched your eyes go wide and your lips part to protest. She knew what you were gonna say before you even said it. So she was quick to lay her index finger over your lips and say, "Don't argue. Nothing is more important to me than you are. You need me and I'm gonna take care of you. The girls know you're gonna be recovering for a couple of weeks, we're gonna work around everything. I'm not leaving your side, no matter what."

You waved your finger at her, signaling for her to come closer, and when she was close enough you pressed your lips onto hers for a sweet and loving kiss.

"You're amazing, Rosie. Thank you for taking care of me. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You've never even gotta worry about that because I'm always gonna be right here with you." She promised and laid one more soft and sweet kiss to your lips before she pulled away and brushed her fingers along your forehead. "What do you need? Are you thirsty? I can get you some water."

You nodded and she stood to her feet quickly. She was only gone a moment before she returned with a cold bottle of water in her hand.

"Take it slow."

You nodded and took a few slow sips, sighing blissfully when the cold drink hit your dry throat.

"Okay. Warm enough? Need more blankets? How about more pillows? Or do you need,"

"Rosé," you spoke with a small chuckle before wrapping your fingers around hers. "I just need you. do you think you could lay with me? I really need you."

"Happily, baby girl."

She carefully climbed in behind you and laid her hand on your hip. As much as she wanted to, she didn't dare wrap her arms around you. She knew you had to be uncomfortable and she didn't want to make you feel worse.

"I love you." You mumbled.

"I love you too, y/n. Promise me that if you need anything at all, you'll let me know?"

"I promise." You said, eyes closed.

She kissed your cheek lingeringly and watched as you drifted off to sleep. She's been lacking sleep between worrying so much about you and being so uncomfortable in that hospital chair by your bed, so her eyes were quick to close after yours did.

"Sleep well. I'm right here if you need me. Have sweet dreams." She whispered in your ear and started to fall asleep beside you. She was feeling better now, knowing you'd be feeling more like yourself again in only a few weeks.