you get bit by a shark (requested)

After a hectic few months of work between the both of you, Rosé decided it was time for a much-needed vacation.

Maui seemed like a beautiful place to go. The weather was warm, there were excellent attractions to visit, and some beautiful beaches were just nearby! To say you were excited felt like a huge understatement and you had several days to enjoy yourselves.

Your toes were buried in the sand as you stepped out into the water. Rosé was just behind you, just tucking away your belongings and tying her hair back to allow the sun to hit her shoulders. She promised she'd be joining you in just a moment or two, so you figured you'd go in and swim around while you waited for her.

There weren't many people nearby. It wasn't empty but it wasn't crowded either. It was peaceful. You could hear people around you laughing and having a good time!

You looked back to see where Rosé was at, but as you did it felt as though something had bumped into you. You looked around, wondering if someone had gone under the water to swim around and accidentally bumped you.

But again, something bumped into you, but this time harder than before and it hurt. You looked down and what you saw terrified you.

A shark. It was huge, and as the situation sank in, you knew you were in serious trouble.

There was a sharp pain in your thigh, the sharp teeth digging into your skin just before it was grabbing your leg and pulling you into the water. You tried to swim up to the surface but the pressure on your leg was unbelievable. It had a good grip on you, not allowing you to go anywhere.

You remembered what you had heard before about sharks and what to do if you get attacked. You went right for the eye and the nose; hitting it again and again and again until it finally let go of your leg. You reached the surface of the water and yelled out for help immediately - and for one person in particular.

"Rosé!"

Your loud scream caught not only her attention but the attention of others nearby. The water around you was red and you feared it was only gonna draw the shark back to you.

But, thankfully, someone swam over to you and took ahold of you. "Are you okay?" He asked and you tried to respond but things were getting fuzzy. You weren't sure if it was from the shock of the situation or from the actual bite.

"Y/N!"

It was her voice that kept you focused. Despite how fuzzy everything was, you kept trying to hang on for Rosé.

You were pulled out of the water and you felt something soft beneath you. You could hear commotion around you. People calling for help, people calling for something to wrap around your thigh, and any other wounds you had to stop the bleeding.

But there was a hand on your face, brushing softly. You'd recognize it anywhere. It was Rosé!

"Y/N? Baby, I'm here." She said before taking ahold of your hand, doing anything and everything she could to keep herself from looking at the wounds on your thigh and leg, but it was proving to be difficult when everyone else was panicking over what they saw.

"Keep your eyes open. Keep hanging on. Help is on the way." She promised, somewhat relieved when you squeezed her hand. Your grip was weak, but you were still there, and that was a good sign.

"I know it hurts, just stay awake. For me."

It was just a few seconds later when she heard sirens wailing in the distance. She breathed a sigh of relief. Help was close, you'd be alright!

Rosé climbed into the back of the ambulance with you when they loaded you in. She held your hand again but your grip was much weaker this time. She was getting anxious now.

"I love you. Keep holding on, y/n."

She rested her head on your shoulder and started to cry. You were her only concern. She only cared about you.

She wasn't sure what would happen from that point forward, but she was willing to do whatever it took for you to be okay.