you tell her that she's beautiful

You were cuddling on the couch with Rosé, feeling absolutely certain that there was no better way to spend your free time than wrapped in her arms.

You could tell she was tired. You could understand why, since she's been busy lately. She had been trying to stay awake to spend time with you and finish watching the movie you had turned on; one you've been so excited to see with her.

But she was getting sleepy, quickly losing the fight to stay awake. Her eyes closed just as you turned your head to look at her again.

She looked beautiful; even in her sweats and her long hair pulled back into a messy bun. Despite the fact that she had absolutely no makeup on and there were bags under her eyes, she looked beautiful to you, like she always does.

You brushed your fingers through her hair. You twirled a few strands around your fingertips, watching as she smiled a little. "You look so beautiful."

She almost scoffed. Her eyes opened and she just shook her head at you. "No. I probably look tired." She chuckled, but you cut her off by kissing the corner of her lips. "Baby, you're beautiful. You don't just look beautiful, you are beautiful. Not just on the outside but on the inside too. You're absolutely breathtaking. I love you so much and I'm so lucky to call you mine."

Rosé blushes and tried to hide behind her hands but you pulled at her fingers, bringing them to your lips to pepper kisses across them before doing the same against her pink cheeks.

"Don't you ever forget how beautiful you are or how much I love you."

She grabbed your face and pulled you in for a kiss before gently pushing at your head to bring it against her shoulder. "I love you. Thank you for making me so happy."

You closed your eyes, happy to lay there in her warm embrace forever if you could. " I hope I can make you as happy as you always make me. You deserve it, Rosé. You deserve the world."