hickey prank (requested)

Your heart was racing in your chest when you stood in front of Rosé's front door. Both from the excitement of her finally being home after a month and a half away for a few shows and the anxiety you felt due to what your friends dared you to pull on her today.

You took a deep breath and threw the door open and your chest filled with butterflies when you heard her voice.

"Y/N!" She yelled, her feet moving fast as she raced down the stairs and to you. Her eyes were bright when she saw you, but a frown soon crept onto her lips when you pretended to fix your hair and the mark became more noticeable.

Her arms were once around you, ready to bring you in for a hug. But she pulled away quickly when she saw the mark on your neck.

"Is that a hickey?"

"What?"

"What do you mean 'what'? There's a hickey right there on your neck!"

You tried your best to play the part, despite the sinking feeling in your chest over how she was acting. Though she was upset, you could see the hint of sadness in her eyes.

"I guess I don't have to ask what you've been up to since I've been away." She spoke. "I can't believe this right now!"

"Rosie,"

"I don't want to hear it, y/n! Whatever excuses you have I'm not buying it. That is a hickey on your neck!" She raised her voice slightly, scoffing and turning away to look anywhere but at you. But only for a moment, before she looked back at you with a clenched jaw and asked, "Just tell me the truth. We've been together for over a year now, we always promised to tell each other the truth. So look me in the eyes and tell me the truth!"

"Okay." You spoke, locking eyes with her. "The truth is that..." You paused, reaching for her hand and holding it tightly in your own. You refused to let go, even as she tried to pull away. "That it's all a prank."

"You better be telling me the truth."

She yanked her hand out of yours before you could drop it. You went into the bathroom down the hall and quickly grabbed one of the makeup wipes. Once it was all off, you showed your clear and smooth neck to her.

"See! It was only a prank. No hickeys."

"For now." She smirked a little and walked to you and looked over your neck. "I can't believe you'd prank me like that."

"It wasn't my idea,"

"I don't care whose idea it was! I missed you and you scared me half to death!" She shoved your shoulder playfully and though she was trying hard to fight the smile tugging at her lips, she knew it was pointless. Because you dropped your forehead onto hers and put your arms around her and she was smiling from ear to ear.

"I love you. You know I'd never do that to you, right? You mean the world to me and I'd never hurt you like that."

"I know." She replied. "I love you." She said before she began kissing your neck. You tilted your head back, your breath hitching as soft sighs fell from your lips before they pulled into a small smile as she kissed her way to your lips and said, "I love you too, y/n... so much."