what do you think? (requested)

"So... I have a surprise for you." Rosie smiled as she pulled away from the hug you were sharing after you got home from your busy afternoon.

"And don't ask me what it is. It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you." She smiled and pinched your cheeks before taking your hand and leading you upstairs.

Once you were up in the bedroom, she had you sit at the edge of the bed.

"Now, cover your eyes."

"Why?" You questioned, to which she just giggled and kissed your nose.

"Because you're going to love what I got today and I want you to be really surprised when you see it." She winked at you and you had to admit that you were quite curious and excited to see what it was.

"The sooner you cover your eyes, the sooner you'll see it."

"Okay, okay." You laughed and covered your eyes. "I can't wait much longer so hurry up!"

"I will. And no peeking!"

You heard the bathroom door close and lock behind her. You were tempted to uncover your eyes, wondering if you could catch a peek and then cover them again before she'd notice you'd uncovered them.

But you decided against it. Obviously, this is something she was excited to show you.

So, as hard as it was, you sat still and kept your eyes covered.

A couple of minutes later, you heard the lock click and the door open.

"You can look now."

You pulled your hands away and opened your eyes. Instantly, your heart started to hammer in your chest. You felt like you couldn't breathe. Your jaw dropped and Rosie chuckled while she spun around teasingly.

"I know how much you love mean girls. So, I got this cute little jingle bell rock outfit that looks just like the one in the movie, just because."

"Just because? I think you're trying to kill me."

She shook her head with a cute little laugh, nearly stopping your heart.

You were breathless as you stared at her.

You've always talked about your love for the mean girls movies and Rosie always took interest in them. You often speak about how the jingle bell rock scene is your favorite and how much you love the outfits.

You should've seen this coming sooner or later.

But you never could've prepared yourself for it.

She's just too... breathtaking.

"What do you think?"

"Whoa..." You paused and bit your lip as you continued to stare at her. "You want to know what I think?"

She nodded with a smile and felt her heart beat a little faster when you stood up and started to walk to her.

You pulled her into your arms as soon as you were close enough to. You looked her up and down, stunned by her beauty and how insanely good she looked in this outfit.

"I think that you're the most beautiful girl in the whole world."

She giggled as she put her forehead on yours.

"And I know I'm the luckiest girl in the world. If everyone saw you right now, I think they'd all just... die from how perfect you are."

She bit her lip then released it from her teeth as a huge smile tugged at her lips.

"Too bad for them. Because I'm all yours. This is for your eyes only."

You pushed your lips onto hers and you knew, as her clothed chest met yours from how close you held her, she could feel your heart pounding against your ribcage.

You kissed her neck, swearing you'd never seen someone so beautiful in all of your life.

"I'm so in love with you."

"I feel the same, baby." She grinned and held you closer as you kissed her again and let your hands wander along her back and her sides, unable to stop yourself.

"I love you so much. Thanks for making me feel beautiful, always."

"You are beautiful, Rosie." You said breathlessly as you put your forehead on yours. "Everything about you."

You took her hand and led her to your bed.

"Now, come here and let me kiss you some more. I'm not even close to being done yet. You look too good."

She just smiled brightly at you before your lips met once more and all you could think about with every kiss you shared was how you truly were the luckiest girl in the world to call her yours.