she finds your hidden tattoo (requested)

The soft kisses being peppered across your shoulder blade woke you from your sleep. You stretched your legs out and felt Rosé's fingertips brush along your side lovingly as she continued to hold you close in her arms.

You spent last night with her for the very first time and with nothing to do or nowhere to be, you have all the time in the world to spend together and no need to hurry anything.

You melted into her soft and soothing touch. With your eyes still closed, you thought you'd be able to drift back off to sleep if her sweet caresses on your skin continued.

But every time you tried, your heart would leap in your chest that was filled with butterflies as she whispered softly in your ear and laid little kisses along your skin.

"I love you." She whispered. "I'm happy you stayed last night. I like waking up with you in my arms."

You cracked a smile as her kisses trailed all around your body. From your shoulder blades to the back of your neck, along your spine, and to the dimples on your back. She mindlessly pulled your shorts down just to lay a kiss on your hipbone, only for her lips to hover over your skin and her breath to tickle the spot where your tiny tattoo was.

"Y-You have a tattoo?"

You opened your eyes and craned your neck to gaze at your awestruck girlfriend. Her eyes were bright, filled with stars as she looked between you and the tiny flower on your skin.

"Yeah. I've had it for a while now."

"And you didn't tell me?"

"I'm sorry, baby. I guess I forgot to mention it."

She shook her head and made you roll onto your back so she could drag her lips along your tattooed skin.

"It's so pretty." She whispered and brushed her finger along it in fascination. "Like you, my love."

Your cheeks became warm, heart skipping beat after beat the more she kissed you and the more she touched you, both making your skin tingle every time.

"So you like it?"

"I love it." She corrected before moving to give you a kiss. "It only makes me fall even more in love with you."

You looped your arms around her neck, trying to pull her closer and keep her there so you could keep melting into the concupiscent yet loving kisses she continued to lay on your lips.

Even as her lips moved against your own, her fingertips still trailed along the tatted flower on your skin. She was fascinated, enamored, by the beautiful tattoo and found herself loving it more each time she laid eyes on it.