lucky (requested)

The sound of tiny feet on the stairs as soon as she closed the front door behind her was enough to instantly make Rosie's long day in the studio disappear from her memory.

Her eyes lit up as soon as she saw your two-year-old daughter, Roseanne, walking as fast as her small feet would carry her to try to go run into her arms.

Rosie knelt on the floor and opened her arms, spinning the little girl around as soon as she was in her arms.

"Oh, hello, cutie." She smiled and playfully booped her nose, causing the small girl to giggle happily. "Oh, it's so good to be home. Where's your mom?"

"Right here." You smiled as you reached the last step. "I had to change because someone decided that instead of taking a bath, she'd play with the water and splash it everywhere, mostly on me."

"Yeah? Did you do that? Give me a high five." Rosé teased and took the toddler's tiny hand into hers, where she lightly tapping it against her own.

"I was about to put her to bed."

"No," Roseanne whined.

"It's okay." Rosie soothed, running her hand up and down the small girl's back. "How about we hear a story first?"

She nodded her head excitedly, causing yours' and Rosie's eyes to light up.

Rosé carefully put her down on her feet and started to chase her up the stairs.

"I'm gonna get you!" She played and felt her heart melt when she heard that adorable laugh as they both slowly climbed the stairs.

You stayed behind for a second, just smiling to yourself as you fell even more in love with Rosé.

She's such a great mom.

Despite her still being in the spotlight and working her butt off as an idol, she always makes time for the both of you and she's made it very clear by now, to the company and fans, that the two of you come first.

She spoils your daughter like crazy. You always knew she would whenever the day came that you created your own little family.

But the love she has for your sweet little girl melts your heart. She's absolutely amazing.

You walked upstairs to Roseanne's room. You leaned against the door with a grin, watching as Rosie tucked her under the covers. Her little rabbit nightlight was already turned on, lighting up her room to take away her fears of the dark.

"Look who it is," Rosie smiled at you in the doorway. "Mommy is here to listen to the story and give you a kiss goodnight."

Little Roseanne's eyes lit up, her gummy smile big and bright as she watched you walk to her.

"You know I wouldn't miss it for the world." You said as you sat on the other side of the bed next to your little girl, brushing your fingers through her hair.

You watched Rosé grab the book from the bookshelf before she sat back down. She opened the pages and started to read them off, her eyes on the little girl that was her entire world and more as she read.

It's your daughter's favorite story. Topping princesses and fairytales. She loved goodnight moon so much that you both know the entire story by heart at this point.

But you never once complain. You both love these moments and your baby too much to ever do that.

"Goodnight room, goodnight moon. Goodnight cow jumping over the moon. Goodnight light and the red balloon. Goodnight bears, goodnight chairs, goodnight kittens, and goodnight mittens. Goodnight clocks and goodnight socks. Goodnight-"

She stopped reading when you both heard the soft breaths fall from Roseanne's lips. You both looked over at her and then at each other with bright smiles.

"Goodnight stars, goodnight air, goodnight noises everywhere." She skipped ahead to finish it like they almost always do together.

You both carefully got out of bed without waking her before you leaned down to give her a kiss on her head as you pulled the blankets to her shoulders.

"Goodnight, baby. I love you so much. Have sweet dreams." You whispered and quietly walked out of the room, leaving Rosé to have a little goodnight alone with your little girl.

"Goodnight, lovebug. Have good, sweet dreams, my little sweet girl. I love you to the moon and back." She said and kissed her head lingeringly before making sure she was covered up completely and walking out of the bedroom.

She tiptoed across the hall to the bedroom and climbed into bed beside you.

As soon as she was laying down, you were pulling her in for a sweet kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled and rubbed your back softly. "I still fall even more in love with you every day."

You scrunched up your nose with a smile as she kissed the tip of it lovingly.

"You make me so happy. I can't believe how lucky I am to have you and our little girl. You're my whole world; both of you."

"You know we adore you just as much." You said as you took her hand into yours.

"I know. I'm so lucky."

You kissed her once more before putting your head on her chest and closing your eyes, falling asleep to the beat of her heart as she rubbed your back and thanked her lucky stars for having the most beautiful and wonderful family.