fans catch you making out (requested)

"It's so peaceful out here." You spoke as you listened to the crashing of the waves as Rosé brushed her thumb along your knuckles, staring at you adoringly as you closed your eyes and breathed in the ocean air.

It's such a beautiful night and it's even more special because it's the first one you and Rosie are spending together in weeks.

Your relationship is still private but you've been wanting to have a date night at the beach for the longest time and Rosé was happy to make that come true.

It's late and the beach is empty. It's quiet, peaceful, and Rosie is absolutely mesmerized. While your breath is being taken away by the stars in the sky, she's breathless by the stars in your eyes. Her smile is bright, so soft and pretty as you opened your eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing." She smiled and used her other hand to stroke your cheek ever so softly. "Just really in love with you."

Your heart fluttered and you leaned over to steal a kiss from her lips. You only planned for it to be an innocent kiss, but with how busy she's been it's been so long since you've had the chance to kiss her lips like this.

You've missed the taste of her lips and feeling the way they move against yours. Every brush of her lips against yours made sparks fly all around you. You got carried away, losing yourself in the utter bliss you felt because of her.

She originally rested her hand on your cheek, but as you both got carried away she brushed her hand along your body and down to your thigh.

She kissed you deeply and began to caress your soft skin with her fingertips until she trailed them to the string of your shorts. She untied the string and that caused your eyes to open wide.

You pulled away from her lips, panting and trying to catch your breath as you looked at her in surprise before looking at your surroundings. Thankfully, it was still quiet and empty, not a single soul in sight.

Rosé brushed her hand along your side in comfort but her eyes held a look of confusion as you locked eyes with her.

"Why'd you pull away?" She questioned, chuckling as you furrowed your eyebrows.

"Because we're in public."

She shrugged her shoulders as she turned her head and looked everywhere around the two of you.

"I don't see anybody around us."

You wanted to protest, but that was so much easier said than done as she pushed her lips back onto yours for a sweet kiss.

"Just relax, baby girl," Rosé whispered against your lips before deepening the kiss, making her lips much faster and much more passionately against yours.

You let out a soft sigh as she began to caress your skin, applying slight pressure with her nails to cause your skin to tingle with every brush.

She pulled away from the kiss, tugging at your lips with her teeth as she pulled back. You tilted your head back, breath hitching in your throat as she gently bit at your collarbones and neck, leaving little marks along your skin.

"You're so pretty." She whispered against your skin. "I'm so lucky to call you mine."

You smiled to yourself and opened your eyes, finding her sparkly orbs gazing into yours deeply.

"Love you." You said before hooking your fingers under her chin and waving your finger. "Now kiss me again."

She hovered over you, lips moving against your own in a deep kiss. She slipped her hand beneath your shirt, pushing it up until it was almost off of your body completely.

She yearned to kiss you everywhere; a little past where she last kissed before. She wanted to feel every inch of your skin, hold you tight, devour those soft sighs falling from your lips and savor the taste of them.

But you took her by surprise by flipping her onto her back and reached for the hook on her bra, causing her to giggle and pull you closer.

She pulled you in for yet another kiss and ran her hand along your lower back while you laced your fingers through her hair.

You buried your face in her neck, kissing and biting along her soft skin. A euphoric rush came over her and her heart began to pound with excitement, so quickly she wondered if it'd burst right from her chest.

"You're perfect, Rosie." You whispered as you kissed her neck. "So perfect."

She just smiled and let herself get swept away from the pure bliss she felt.

Both of you got so lost in stealing kisses under the moonlight in the salty air and caressing every inch of each other's skin that you didn't even hear the voices from the group of girls that were taking a late-night stroll in need of some fresh air.

They were in for quite the shock, gasping as they saw the both of you on the sand.

They were just gonna walk away and carry on, letting you have your privacy. But then, Rosé flipped you onto your back again and they got a glimpse of her face, causing them to go wide-eyed.

"Rosie?"

She pulled away from your lips with a gasp. She looked back down at you, knowing there was no way to hide what you were up to considering your shirt was almost off and you both had marks along your skin.

"Oh no." She groaned while you panicked and pulled your shirt down in a hurry. "You know who I am?"

"Who doesn't?" One girl replied and Rosé cursed under her breath.

"Please, please, please don't tell anyone about this. We've been together for a long time and we're trying to keep things under wraps and-"

"We wouldn't tell anyone." Another said and Rose breathed out a sigh of relief.

"Seriously?"

"Of course. You're an adult and, even more so, a person who has their own life at the end of the day. Your relationship is none of our business and it's certainly not the rest of the world and the media's business either."

"Your secret is safe with us, Rosé. Swear it." Another girl spoke and you both felt oh so grateful for that.

"Thank you so much." You said and Rosie brushed her hand along your thigh comfortingly as you both began to calm down.

"We need to get going but we wish you both the best of luck in your relationship."

You hugged Rosé close as they walked away. She dropped her forehead onto yours and giggled happily.

"I love blinks." She sighed before biting her lip and kissing your cheek. "And I love you. We should continue where we left off. What do you say?"

"I say," you paused and stood up, brushing the sand off of your shorts before sending her a wink. "Let's head home and I'll think about it." You teased.

She quickly grabbed her things and led you to the car, hoping your night of passion was far from over.