everything about you is beautiful (requested)

You giggled when your back hit the cushion of the sofa as Rosie gently laid you down onto it. She hovered over you and put her forehead onto yours. In the background, you could hear the movie playing but it was safe to say that you've both lost interest in it now that you're more caught up in each other.

"I love you." She whispered against your cheek as she pressed a soft kiss on your skin.

"Love you," you replied as your eyes closed and her soft lips hit your own. You felt the hem of your shirt raise and your skin begin to tingle as her fingertips ran along your sides. You looped your arms around her neck and pulled her as close as you could.

You were in a blissful state as she trailed kisses from your lips and down to your jaw. You had a smile on your face, head tilted back as you relished in each and every kiss she laid to your skin.

But your eyes quickly opened when you felt her fingertips trailing to the hem of your sweats. You quickly grabbed her hand and pulled it away from your skin. She pulled away from your neck and stared at you in confusion.

"Y/n? Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Just fine." You said and took in a sharp breath before kissing her again. You tried to play it off as simply wanting to hold her hand and for a moment, she believed it.

But it was so tempting to touch your skin. She wanted nothing more than to run her fingers along your soft, bare skin and she found herself pulling her hand out of your own to sneak back under your sweats, only for you to pull it away again.

"Okay," she pulled back, sighing deeply and staring into your eyes. "What's going on? And don't say nothing. This is the second time you've pushed my hand away."

You were silent, teeth sinking into your lip as you tried to figure out what to say.

"Y/n, if I'm making you uncomfortable-"

"No! That's not it." You assured and took her hand into yours again. "I love you, Rosie. Your touch always gives me comfort. It's soothing."

"Then what is it, baby? You can tell me anything."

"I just have this scar on my thigh. I hate it. It's so ugly-"

"Don't, baby." She whispered softly. "Nothing about you is ugly. You're beautiful."

You were both quiet, simply staring at each other and focusing on the soothing feeling of her fingers running along your shoulder.

"Can I see it?" She asked curiously, her voice was soft and sweet. You nodded your head and she pulled your sweats down a little. The scar was big, covering most of your thigh and you held your breath to wait and see how she'd react.

"Oh..." she whispered softly, staring up at you adoringly before looking back at it. "Just as I thought... beautiful."

You tried to hide your growing smile, but it was impossible. Especially when she brushed her lips against it.

"I don't usually like showing it to anyone. I'm insecure about it."

"You shouldn't be, baby girl. It's a part of you and I believe that every part of you is beautiful. This scar is just another part of you to love and adore." She said before kissing your lips lovingly. She pulled back to lay kisses to your thigh once more and you giggled happily.

"I'm so in love with you, baby," she whispered. "So in love."