congratulating her on her solo (requested)

You watched from across the room as Rosé finished up yet another interview.

It's been a busy day for her, but easily one of the greatest of her life so far. You felt so proud, your heart so full of happiness for her that it felt like it was gonna burst right from your chest.

She's waited so long for this day and though it was a long wait, it was so worth it; turning out to be even greater than she even dreamt of it being.

You watched as she got up from her chair that she's been sitting in for the last forty or so minutes, sitting in front of yet another camera, and talked ever so kindly to another interviewer.

She made her way over to where you stood and let you bring her into your arms. She dropped her cheek to your shoulder and smiled to herself as you swayed from side to side in the hug.

"I'm proud of you, baby." You spoke sweetly as you rubbed her back. "I know how long you've waited for this day. Look at how much love and support you've received so far! You so deserve it. I'm so happy for you!"

Your heart melted over her absolutely precious grin as she pulled away to look at you. Her eyes sparkled, so bright from the immense happiness she felt.

"I know how hard you've worked and it's so incredible to see your dreams come true."

"Oh," she cooed and hugged you again, burying her face in your neck this time. "Thank you, baby. I feel so lucky. I can't even put into words how much it means to me, especially when you're by my side, going on this journey with me."

You whispered for her to look up at you and when she did, you gently cupped her cheek to pull her in for a kiss.

"As amazing as it all is, I have a feeling that it's just the beginning for you, my love. Your future is bright and I can't wait to see what it holds for you. I'll be right by your side to cheer you on and support you through it all."

She smiled from ear to ear and kissed you again as she thanked her lucky stars for all the amazing things and people in her life; like her music, the girls, blinks, and you.

She looked forward to the future, too. It's bound to be even more incredible with you there by her side, every step of the way, as she lives out her dreams.