"are you jealous?" (requested)

You rolled your eyes as you scrolled through Twitter and Instagram, finding posts left and right that revolved around only Rosé and Hank.

Photos and videos were spread everywhere; from her own posts to things that have been posted by others online like from photoshoots and magazines when he's tagged along.

You're sure it sounds a little silly to some, but you're feeling a little neglected. Rosie's attention has fully been on Hank over the last few days. She ditches you a lot to play and spend time with him. She even showed him off in a recent interview with wkorea. She even called him her best friend.

You envy him a little, finding that you miss her company so very much.

You love Hank. You truly do. He's a great little companion and he loves the both of you like crazy.

But all of Rosie's free time and attention have been spent on him and you miss the times when she showered you with such love.

You put your phone down and grabbed the remote. Just then, Rosie came downstairs with Hank in her arms.

"Hey, baby girl." She smiled and picked up his leash. "I was gonna take Hank for a walk. It's a really pretty day outside. Do you feel like tagging along?"

"Not really." You grumbled and she frowned a little.

"Something wrong?"

"Nope. Go on a walk with your best friend." You said and, right away, Rosie's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "I'm just going to stay here and watch bad reality tv."

She put Hank down on the floor and came to you while he ran around the room to play.

"What's wrong with you? You seem... upset." She mumbled and shifted her gaze from you and to Hank, who found one of his toys and was playing with it while patiently waiting for his walk with Rosé. "Isn't he so cute?" She cooed.

"Yeah, the cutest." You sighed and her gaze quickly turned back to you.

"Please tell me what's wrong." She pleaded and took your hand into hers, her thumb brushing along your knuckles.

You locked eyes for a moment, finding hers filled with worry. You didn't say a word, simply grabbed your phone to show her all of the things about her and Hank.

"Oh, look at all the love for Hank." She grinned, causing you to throw your head back against the cushion with a whine.

She looked at you then to Hank, then to the phone, then back to you as everything dawned on her. "Are you..." she paused, smiling in amusement as she put the pieces together. "Are you jealous of Hank?"

"Don't laugh." You grumbled, folding your arms over your chest. "You've been spending every second of every day with him. I know he's just an animal and I love him too, don't get me wrong. But... you rarely pay attention to me anymore. I can't remember the last time you had so much free time and you've barely even noticed me. You just focus on him. Your best friend."

She shook her head with a chuckle.

"You're so silly, y/n." She giggled and watched you look at her in confusion. "Okay, yes, I called him my best friend. But you have to remember that our relationship isn't public. You're my best friends - the both of you. But I couldn't say that. But I love you lots. Just because we have Hank doesn't mean I love you any less."

She laid her hand over yours, watching you sigh in sadness.

"I know that. I just miss you. I want your attention and love, too. You haven't shown me any of that recently."

"Well, that's gonna change right now. Prepare to be showered with so much love that you're gonna beg me to stop." She said with a bright smile before she laid you on your back and hovered over you.

Her lips brushed along every inch of your face and skin. You burst out laughing and she couldn't help but do the same; her heart full of love as you became inexpressibly happy.

She smiled against your neck as she peppered soft kisses along your skin.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel neglected or anything. But you're always on my mind. There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do for you and nothing that would ever make me love and adore you any less."

You smiled and pulled her in for a loving kiss.

"Sorry for being jealous."

"It's fine." She smiled, booping your nose. "How about you join us on our walk and then we'll come home and cuddle with some cozy movies on?"

"Sounds like fun."

Just as the words left your lips and Rosie began to lean in, Hank jumped onto your lap to give you kisses, too. You scrunched your nose up, laughing along with Rosé.

"See? He loves you."

"Yeah, I love him too." You said and pet the sweet dog. "Come on, let's go for that walk."

She nodded and took ahold of his leash and your hand before heading out the door, letting you lean your head on her shoulder as you enjoyed the beautiful day together and looked forward to the sweet night ahead.