you can't stop sneezing

Rosé had her arms around you in bed, holding you close to keep you warm as you shivered slightly, the cold you had still continuing to take its toll on you.

Rosé let her fingertips brush along your arm when suddenly, you were quickly pulling away and reaching for the tissues on the nightstand.

"Achoo,"

Rosé let out a little giggle after you sneezed, making you furrow your eyebrows.

"What's so funny?" You asked, voice weak and scratchy.

"No, nothing, baby. You just have the most adorable sneeze I've ever heard."

You rolled your eyes and pulled the blanket further over you as you started to shiver again.  "No I don-" you tried to argue but another sneeze cut you off. Rosé giggled again but when you pouted she stopped and pulled you back into her arms.

"Whoa, babe. Bless you." She chuckled. "Don't worry, I've got you."

She went to kiss your head when you pulled away again and sneezed once, twice, then three more times.

"Bless you, again and again,"

You threw your head back with a groan and sighed when that annoying feeling of another sneeze creeping up on you went away.

"Good?" Rosé checked as she rubbed your arms soothingly.

"I think so!"

Rosé nodded and pulled you back to her chest. She planted a few kisses to your head and rubbed your back softly. "Love you, hope you start feeling better soon."

"Love you too, Rosé."

You closed your eyes and focused on the soft beat of her heart. But, again, you couldn't seem to stay comfortable because once again, that feeling returned.

"Achoo," you sneezed, hard, and Rosé couldn't help but coo to you when you whined miserably.

"I'm just keeping these next to me."

Clearly annoyed, you grabbed the tissues and put them right next to you. Rosé just laughed and wrapped her arms a little tighter around you.

She really hoped you'd start to feel better soon.