kissing your neck to get your attention (requested)

Rosé let out a groan as she flipped off the tv, tired of flipping through the channels only to find nothing even slightly interesting to watch. She let out an exasperated sigh when she put her head back against the sofa and glanced over at you, only to see that you're still mesmerized with the book on your lap.

It's her day off and you started off the exciting day by going to a few shops around town first. You found a great book along the way, one you've been hoping to get your hands on for a while now, and since you got home and plopped down onto the sofa you haven't put it down.

It was only an hour or so ago, but for her that was a lot of time. At least, to her, it is since she hasn't had much time to spend with you because of how buddy she'd been lately.

It's her day off! She doesn't want to waste a single minute. She wants to spend them all with you.

But you're so entranced in the story at your fingertips that getting your attention wasn't easy.

"Y/n?" She spoke softly, moving to lay her head on your shoulder. She looked to find your painted blue nails at the edge of the page, ready to turn it at any given second.

She thought it was cute how enthralled you were. But she was also finding herself a little bored and a little desperate for your attention. It's not like she gets days like these very often, and she likes to soak up as much time as she can get with you.

"Babe?" She tapped your shoulder, but it didn't seem to be enough to capture your attention. "Babe? Baby," She whined, pouting when she looked up only to find you a crack a tiny smile before you went back to reading.

She bit her lip, gently gathering your hair between her fingertips before pushing it to the other side of your neck. She found herself burying her face in your neck and leaving little kisses along your skin and right away, you let out a little sigh and melted into her kisses.

"Baby girl," she said, voice hushed and soft. "Are you still reading?"

Her breath tickled your skin, a smile appearing on her face as she looked down to find the book slipping out of your fingertips. She grabbed it carefully and bookmarked the page for you before closing it and throwing it onto the table where your feet rested.

You were a sucker for her kisses. You always melt right into them, and this time was no different.

She kissed your skin, relishing in the sweet sighs that fell from your lips and how you'd put your head back with a smile when she'd softly brush her fingertips over your sides or behind your ear when she'd tuck any loose strands of hair behind them.

She pulled away from your neck. You saw the stars in her eyes when she looked up at you, smiling when you leaned forward to let your forehead fall against hers.

"So?" She said, biting her lip, making your pulse race. "I'm guessing that I have your attention now?"

You nodded quickly, leaning forward to kiss her. But she only allowed you to peck her lips. "Good. Because it's my day off and I just want to spend the day with you. I know you're a little bookworm and you love to read, but I was thinking we could spend some time together..."

"I'd like that." You grinned but your smile fell when her lips crashed onto yours.

But the kiss didn't last as long as you wanted it to. Only a few seconds before she was pulling away and falling down beside you.

She grabbed the remote, only chuckling over the look of surprise in your eyes as she placed it on your lap. "You choose! But, be warned, the selections sucked when I looked so you might want to turn on Netflix or,"

She was cut off by you kissing her again. Her breath hitched and it made you smile.

"Only another reason for me to give you all the kisses I've been waiting to give you now."

She smiled, loving how soft and sweet they felt on her lips before you pulled away and placed them on her cheeks instead.

"I'm happy with that."