jealous of how close you are with Lisa (requested)

Rosé rolled her eyes when she saw the text from you come through her phone.

She sat alone at the dinner table, a full plate of food in front of her and across from her.

She'd set everything up all nice for the dinner she was planning to surprise you with tonight. She worked hard on it.

But now, according to the text you sent her, you won't even be home to enjoy it.

Because you're out with Lisa, so busy having fun with her that you won't even be home for a couple more hours.

Rosie blew the candles out before she decided to put everything in the fridge, hoping you'd enjoy it over the next couple of days.

She huffed, grumbling under her breath as she put the dirty dishes in the sink and turned the romantic music off.

She was torn on how to feel. She was upset, mostly. Because you haven't gotten any time together over the last few days and you promised you'd be home early tonight.

She felt jealous.

It felt a little weird coming to terms with that emotion.

Mostly because this was all her idea.

Although you're close with the girls, your bond with Jennie and Jisoo seems to be a little stronger than your bond with Lisa.

So, she encouraged you to get to know her better. You started to hang out with Lisa and found out that you had a lot in common.

Rosie was happy to see that... at first.

But now, you're practically inseparable. You spend so much time with Lisa that you haven't been spending time with Rosé .

She misses you.

She decided to occupy her time by watching some tv in the living room. She flipped through the channels and found a good movie to watch. She immersed herself in the film and it actually lulled her to sleep.

It was only the sound of the door closing that woke her up. She sat straight up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes with a yawn. She looked at you and then at the time on the clock and her eyes went wide when she saw that it was nearing ten o'clock.

"Hey, Rosie. How was your day?" You asked in a happy voice as you came to her and went to kiss her cheek, only for her to pull away from you. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong?" She asked in disbelief. "Do you know what time it is? You promised you'd be home three hours ago. Actually, before that, you promised me you'd be home just a little after five o'clock."

"Sorry, baby. I lost track of time with-"

"Lisa! I get it, you were with Lisa." She huffed. "You've been hanging out with her a lot lately."

"You're the one that encouraged me to get to know her better." You said as you folded your arms over your chest. "I did. We're really close now. I like hanging out with her."

"Yeah, I can tell. Considering you spend more time with her than you do with me these days." She grumbled angrily and you furrowed your eyebrows. "I feel like you don't even want to be with me these days. You're out the door as soon as you can possibly go."

"That's what this is about?" You asked. "You're jealous?"

She stared at you for a moment before scoffing and shaking her head.

"I'd say check the fridge if you're hungry, but I assume you already ate with Lisa." She said as she stood up and headed for the stairs, only to stop when you gently took ahold of her wrist in your hand. "Stop, y/n."

"No." You argued. "I hate it when you're mad at me! I'd rather you talk to me, even if you're angrier than you've ever been before, than for you to you just walk away and shut me out."

She turned to face you with her jaw clenched.

"I know I've been spending a lot of time with Lisa but that was your idea, your encouragement. Remember?"

"I didn't think you'd become this close, okay? The girls are my best friends, practically my sisters, and I want you to be close with all three. But I didn't know it'd mean me never getting time with you too. I miss you!"

You sighed sadly as she blinked away the tears she felt swimming in her eyes.

"Just forget it."

"No, I'm not going to do that. I miss you too, Rosie. I've just enjoyed spending time with Lisa. That doesn't mean I've forgotten about you. I'm sorry if I made you feel that way."

"I just feel like you'd rather spend time with her than with me." She confessed as she hung her head, only looking at you when you hooked your fingers under her chin to lift her head again.

"That's not true at all. I love you."

She smiled a little.

"I made us dinner."

"You did?" You asked, wide-eyed before you started to kick yourself mentally. "You should've told me."

"I wanted to surprise you." She confessed before you kissed her lips softly. "Sorry I got jealous."

"No, don't be. I understand." You said. "Tell you what - why don't we have a day in tomorrow? Just you and I."

"I'd love that." She smiled as her eyes sparkled, causing your heart to melt. "I love you."

"I love you," you said before kissing her again and this time, she pulled you closer and held you tight as her lips moved passionately against yours. "I'm awfully hungry. Want to eat with me? I'd love to eat that surprise dinner you made me. I know it's gotta be delicious."

"It's made with lots of love." She smiled as she your hand to lead you into the kitchen.

She quickly prepared the meal for you both, and you sat down and ate it together, smiling from ear to ear and staring at each other with bright eyes as you talked about your plans for tomorrow.