she carries you to bed (requested)

"Y/n!" Rosie called out as she walked through the door and kicked off her shoes. She'd had a busy and tiring day and she was excited to finally be home with you. It wasn't late yet, but the sun had already set. The lights were off and, at first, she thought you were up in your shared bedroom.

She made her way to the stairs, your name on the tip of her tongue and ready to fall. But she froze when she heard soft snores coming from the sofa. She turned the light on and the sight of you fast asleep on the couch warmed her heart.

You were curled up on your side, cheek resting on the throw pillow you'd placed under your head. The blanket you'd thrown over yourself was over one of your legs, the other outside of it. She smiled to herself upon realizing you were also wearing her hoodie. You looked so precious, it was almost too much for her heart to handle.

She walked to you and knelt on the floor. Some of your skin was exposed since the hoodie was riding up slightly. She placed her hand on the small of your back, brushing her fingers in circles along your skin causing you to stir.

"Baby?" She whispered softly, melting over the soft sounds falling from your lips. "I know you're sleepy but do you wanna go to bed? You'll be cozier there."

You weakly shook your head, too tired to move or to say another word. She just chuckled and laid a kiss on the back of your neck before gently rolling you onto your other side. You groaned upon being disturbed from your peaceful slumber once more. But as she lifted you up in her arms it almost felt like you were floating on a cloud.

You quickly settled, cracking a smile as you wrapped your legs around her waist, clinging to her like a koala. You placed your cheek on her shoulder, breathing in her smell. You didn't say a word as she carried you. You were too relaxed, too content with how tightly she was holding onto you as she took the steps slowly and carefully. Her heart was beating against your chest, her lips occasionally brushing against your head for a second here and a second there.

Soon, you felt your back hit the mattress. You opened your eyes as she tucked you in and sent you a sweet smile.

"Hey, baby girl."

"Hi," you mumbled sleepily, but it was obvious that you were wearing a small smile. "Thank you for carrying me to bed. You're the sweetest."

"Anything for you, my girl." She said, brushing her fingers through your hair. "Now go back to sleep."

You would've if it weren't for the mattress dipping as she stood. Your eyes flew open, your hand wrapping around her wrist.

"Stay."

"I have to get ready for bed. I'll only be a few minutes." She promised, kissing the crown of your head lingeringly before wrapping her fingers around your own and gently taking them from her other wrist.

Your eyes closed once more as they grew heavy and you felt sleepy once more.

Rosé had made quick work of changing into her pajamas and brushing her teeth before coming back into the bedroom, turning the light in the bathroom off before the door even opened so she wouldn't risk waking you.

She saw you asleep again and she happily crawled under the covers with you. She turned the light off and put her head back against the pillow. Right away, you were moving to lay in her arms. Your head pressed against her chest, your lips brushing her skin softly.

"I love you."

"I love you more, y/n." She said and leaned down to kiss your lips lovingly.

"Did you have a good day?"

"It was good, thanks for asking, my love." She smiled softly, brushing her fingers along your shoulder blade slowly and comfortingly. "Go back to sleep now. Have sweet dreams."

"Goodnight, Rosie. Sleep well."

She laid her cheek on your head and put her arm around you to hold you close before she drifted off to sleep.