you wear her sweater

You could still hear the occasional drip of the water from the faucet as you tied back your wet hair in a messy bun and wrapped yourself in Rosé's sweater.

You just got out of the shower a few minutes ago and the air was a little chillier than usual, so you knew Rosé's sweater would be the perfect thing for you to wear; soft and warm, and it smells like her.

You reached up to wipe the fog from the mirror when an arm suddenly wrapped around you. You jumped but soon relaxed when you heard that beautiful giggle fill the air.

"I woke up a few minutes ago and you weren't beside me." She pouted. Her soft brown eyes met yours in the mirror as you wiped it clean and the pout on her lips only made you made your smile grow and your heart beat just a little faster.

"I was taking a shower."

"I can see that." She giggled, eyes falling to the fabric on your body. You could see the look of love in her eyes as she looked back up at you. "I can also see that you stole my sweater."

You lowered your head as your cheeks turned red. She was smirking. You could tell by the tone of her voice. You knew that she's a sucker for you in her sweaters.

"I got cold."

She nodded, kissing the back of your head before she turned you around and let her forehead fall onto yours. "You look..." she paused, fingers hooking under your chin and eyes locking with yours before she looked down at your lips then back into your eyes. "So freaking cute!!"

You only had a second for the blush to paint your cheeks once again before she was kissing all across your face, loving that adorable giggle that fell from your lips again and again and filled her ears.

She looked at you, silent and still for a moment before she was kissing your cheek. "This is yours now."

You went to argue but she insisted. You would never be able to change her mind.

"You look better in it than I ever could." She smiled. "I tell myself every day that there's no way you can any cuter or that I can fall even more in love with you than I already am, but you prove me wrong every day."

She felt the flutter of your heart against her own. She buried her face in your neck, hugging you close and hugging you tight.

"I love you."

You felt her lips touch your collarbone and your arms tightened around her.

"Love you too, y/n. I love you lots."