falling asleep on her lap during a live stream

You shrugged off your jacket and took off your shoes with a long sigh. The day hadn't been all that great. You're tired and stressed and all you've been wanting today is Rosé.

Part of you hoped that she'd be there to bring you in for a hug as soon as you walked through the door, but she wasn't anywhere downstairs. But she was home, thankfully.

You knew that since you finally had the chance to check your phone and noticed the notification that she'd gone live on Instagram.

You didn't want to bother her, but at the same time, you knew you wouldn't feel better till you saw her.

You could hear her laugh from your shared bedroom and the sweet sound of her voice. You followed the sound until you stood in the doorway of your room and had a moment to admire her from afar.

She was in a pair of her sweats and her hair was pulled back. But your favorite thing was the happy smile she was wearing.

Although you didn't feel the happiness she felt because of your long and stressful day, you did feel the warmth in your heart; the same one you always feel when you see her so happy.

It was only when you leaned against the door and the creaking sound was heard that she looked over at you. She was still all smiles, and if possible her eyes seemed even brighter than before when she saw your face.

But she frowned upon seeing you so down.

"I'll be right back," she told the hundreds of thousands of fans that were watching her before she stood and walked to you.

She clicked her tongue when she saw your sad eyes and she cooed quietly as she brought you into her arms.

"Bad day?" She whispered in your ear and started to rub your back.

you were a little tense when her arms first went around you, but soon enough you melted into the comfort of her embrace. You buried your face in the crook of her neck and sniffled, although you didn't feel like crying anymore since she was holding onto you so tightly.

"Yeah." You mumbled back and, in response, Rosie's lips brushed against the top of your head softly.

"What can I do to make it better? Do you want me to end the live I'm doing so we can do something together?"

"I'm kinda tired." You mumbled against her skin once more, to which she nodded.

"That's okay. Do you want me to go across the hall so you can rest? Let you have a little peace and quiet?"

"No!" you replied quickly. "I don't want you to go. I know you're live but I was wondering if I could just lay with you?"

"Of course, baby girl." She spoke softly in your ear, laying a little kiss to the shell of it as she continued to rub your back even as you lifted your head. You looked up at her, your eyes not as sad now. But she could tell you weren't feeling great yet.

So she gently cupped your cheeks in the palms of her hands and pushed her lips onto yours for a sweet kiss.

It would've been more passionate than it was if it weren't for how you felt.

After all, you left early this morning and only had a moment to give her a kiss goodbye and she's missed you a lot. But you needed love right now and she wanted to keep it soft and sweet while she brushed her thumbs across your skin in circles and allowed for your worries to disappear as a smile appeared on your face.

"You're home with me now. You don't have to be sad anymore, okay? I'm right here and I promise I'll make you feel better. Give me about twenty minutes to finish this live and talk with the fans and then I'll be all yours for the night. We can do anything you want."

"Okay." You agreed, stealing a kiss from her lips once more before she took your hand and led you to your shared bed.

She was careful not to show your face as she picked her phone back up when your head was rested comfortably on her lap. She apologized for being gone for a few minutes, saying something important came up; which wasn't really a lie.

Her fingers moved in your hair and she laughed occasionally and the sound was like music to your ears.

You didn't think you'd find yourself smiling much today, but she was already proving you wrong. You felt a rush of happiness come over you, a warm feeling in your swelling heart that was full of love for the girl you adore oh so much.

Your eyes were heavy, closing quickly as the sound of her voice and her fingers in your hair lulled you to sleep.

It was a few minutes later when Rosie looked down at you and noticed that you'd fallen asleep. True to her word though, she noticed twenty minutes had gone by and she said goodbye and blew some kisses to the fans that were watching.

Her smile was bright; not just from the hearts on the screen and the sweet comments that appeared every split second, but also because you seemed particularly cozy there on her lap and you looked too cute for words.

She locked her phone and pushed it away before looking down at you.

"I love you so much, my beautiful girl. I hope you sleep well and wake up feeling much happier, my love." She whispered and kissed your head delicately before laying her back against the pillows.

She had no plans on waking you anytime soon. She knew you were tired and there was still plenty of time left in the evening to spend with you, and she was perfectly happy right then and there with you.