she gets jealous of Hyeri (requested)

"Hey, Rosie!" You spoke gleefully as you walked through the door and gave your girlfriend a kiss on her cheek before sitting down beside her.

Rosie gazed at you and she couldn't help the jealousy she felt when she saw the sparkle in your eyes.

You were over the moon with happiness. You had a great day with Hyeri, obviously.

Just like you have the last four days you've spent with Hyeri.

"How was your day?"

She just clenched her jaw and looked away from you, making you chuckle nervously.

"Mine was great! Thanks for asking."

"I wasn't." She grumbled and began to flip through the tv channels. "It's clear you had a great day. You've been with Hyeri like you've been for the last few days. You always seem so... happy."

You were a little confused. You thought Rosé would be happy for you that you're making new friends.

After all, she knows firsthand that it can be hard finding people to trust and people that genuinely like you for you.

But she seemed to be the complete opposite. Kinda bitter and upset and you couldn't understand why.

"I thought you like Hyeri."

"Did I ever say I didn't?' She asked and this time she didn't bother to hide the annoyance she felt.

"Well, you don't seem to be her biggest fan right now."

Rosie turned the tv off with a heavy sigh before throwing the remote onto the sofa beside her. She ran her fingers through her long hair before looking at you with a look of sadness in her eyes.

"This is the fifth day you've spent with Hyeri. You're so excited to hang out with her that you're out the door as soon as you can possibly go. It's almost seven o'clock in the evening now and you just got home and,"

"I haven't been spending time with you." You interrupted.

She nodded slowly, looking sad as she gazed at her hand as you reached for it.

"Rosie, I'm sorry. I didn't even really realize it. It's just nice finding friends that I know I can trust. I love being with you and I love hanging out with the girls but I don't feel like I can trust many people now that our relationship is out and I know I can trust Hyeri. I didn't mean to upset you."

"You didn't, y/n." She assured as she sensed your guilt. "I just really miss you. I only get so much time off every month and starting tomorrow, I'll have two days off and I don't know if you'll even want to spend them with me."

You chuckled and crawled onto her lap so you could be in her arms. You laid your cheek on her shoulder as she began to rub your back.

"You know there's nowhere else I'd rather be during those days than right by your side."

You looked up at her, meeting her soft and now much brighter eyes. She seemed happier now, even smiling at you. She brushed a lock of hair behind your ear before leaning down to kiss you.

"I love you. You know that, right? You've got my heart, always."

"I know, baby girl," she smiled and brought you in for another kiss. "I'm so lucky to have you. I love you so much."

"Can I make it up to you? Maybe with some cuddles and movies until we fall asleep?"

Her eyes lit up at the idea and she quickly nodded. But when you tried to move off of her lap, her arms only tightened around you to keep you close.

"No. Let me hold you, baby." She whispered in your ear, laying a soft little kiss below it before she wrapped the blanket over the back of the sofa around you and turned on a movie, keeping you as close as she possibly could for hours to come.